Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my starting small forward
roll.gif

@daldridgetnt The 76ers pulled Jahlil Okafor from their lineup last week b/c a deal w/Portland for the center was close to happening, per league sources.
@daldridgetnt The Blazers, however, decided instead to do a trade w/Denver for Jusuf Nurkic & a 2017 first-round pick, giving Portland three 2017 firsts..

I wish I could have read the sound engineer's mind while they were listening to that Artest foolishness.

@daldridgetnt The 76ers pulled Jahlil Okafor from their lineup last week b/c a deal w/Portland for the center was close to happening, per league sources.
@daldridgetnt The Blazers, however, decided instead to do a trade w/Denver for Jusuf Nurkic & a 2017 first-round pick, giving Portland three 2017 firsts..
You take Okafor even thouhg I'm not a fan.

You take Okafor even thouhg I'm not a fan.

Nah man.

A 1st round pick to a team with a cap situation like Portland > any player that doesn't make them a contender.

Brooklyn and NYK made that mistake over and over.

As bad as Phil has been, gotta give him credit for not trading any of our picks & keeping the cap situation manageable.

Can anyone find a pic of those gold Supreme Air More Uptempos that were on the ground by him???? I know someone got it.

Was it Glenn Robinson? I looked up late. Someone hold me down yo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom