Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how about that Anthony Davis guy?

Maybe he could be as good as Karl Anthony Towns one day.

Two of Embiid's most impressive plays were his last plays of the game. After Henderson threw up that crazy **** and Westbrook got them out on a fastbreak this man Embiid sprinted the whole length of the floor to throw Oladipo's **** off the backboard. This guy is like 7'3 and got down there that fast for a play that could have won the game for them if the Thunder didn't grab the rebound and score after that.

Then when they got the ball back with like 10 seconds and Embiid got the ball at the top of the key he blew past Roberson with a sweep through like he was a damn shooting guard, faked out Steven Adams and went up and finished with what should have been a basket and a foul on Oladipo.

Once he has other good players out there with him it's going to be ridiculous.

So how about that Anthony Davis guy?

Maybe he could be as good as Karl Anthony Towns one day.
:lol: that's now two 50 point games in the last two seasons. he'll probably have another one too.

He's probably FUMING that he missed out on that $20 mil bonus for not making all-nba and is out for blood right now.

Probably thinking he's just gonna go for 30/15 every night so they put him on there even if he only plays 65 games or so :lol:

Last edited:
Damn the rockets might be worse than everybody thought :x .. @leemelone y'all was ballin tho , fun to watch ...Defense still horrible , Lakers should play like the 80's nuggets :lol:

Unless Embiid signed to Klutch, Bron woulda got him outta there too.
Damn, you think so?
laugh.gif
Ruthless.

I feel like there would've been a mutual understanding between him and the Cavs on not letting Jo out of their grasp no matter what. IDK.

Unless Embiid signed to Klutch, Bron woulda got him outta there too.

Damn, you think so? :lol: Ruthless.

I feel like there would've been a mutual understanding between him and the Cavs on not letting Jo out of their grasp no matter what. IDK.
That Wiggins hype was so real man :lol: One of the most hyped prospects ever.

If Bron aint want him, I think he was cool on any rookie.

Last edited:
I'm still laughing at how Conley/Gasol closed that game out

Missing 2 starters and a rotation player to beat a projected playoff team.

Then Wiggins let Vince Carter put clamps on him in part of the 3rd and 4th

Last edited:
I'm still laughing at how Conley/Gasol closed that game out

Missing 2 starters and a rotation player to beat a projected playoff team.

Was a great showing.

But those 2 starters that were missing might not have gave the input and energy of the players that were in the game at that time.

Nice Game my Memph though for sure .

JaMychal was bigger than both of them at the end with his energy :smh: bro just wanted them balls more than our bigs.

Didn't catch the game/highlights. Is Conley on track for the All-Star game so far?

Yes.

As long as Memphis wins, he's gonna put up the numbers.

I was expecting a L last night. We started Andrew Harrison and had 2 rooks playing. But, Baldwin balled out along with few others. I'm so use to not seeing young guys succeed here that it was a weird showing lol

Man I love JaMychal... And Jarell, they're cool little projects. Was surprised to see Ennis starting yesterday, all of Heat's recent projects have been getting paid 

Baldwin was a sleeper in the draft for me, he has all the tools.

The fact that Memphis won a game starting a Harrison brother means that the season is already a success.

Ennis carried over his NOP performance from last year. Jam was great and knocked down a few triples. Zbo and Marc knocked 1 down apiece.

Just a completely different look this year. Way more excited about this season than last year. Ready to see how Parsons and TA fits in

Baldwin alone will make this season worth watching

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom