Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Was ready to give the young Lakers props and then I saw this 
mean.gif

julius-randle-dangelo-russell-style-fashion-bleacher-report-interview-1.jpg

Why the snitch look like he bout to lay an egg?

Damn the rockets might be worse than everybody thought :x .. BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE y'all was ballin tho , fun to watch ...Defense still horrible , Lakers should play like the 80's nuggets :lol:
I didn't expect the Rockets to be real good. 7th or 8th seed type team again.

I don't know bout Rockets scoring 140 every game
. Just one game but was happy as hell with this game. So much nicer without Kobe around.

Lol at Dlo looking like he bout to lay an egg.

Last edited:
#1 reason why I drafted Harden #3 in fantasy basketball was due to ridiculous numbers he's going to put up. I also had Ryan Anderson on my team :lol:

Not sure what Houston will be this year, but they're going to put up a lot of points.

Marc Gasol shot three 3's last night :wow:

Fizdale using him like they used Bosh in Miami?

Last edited:
Marc Gasol shot three 3's last night :wow:

Fizdale using him like they used Bosh in Miami?

Yep

Ya'll thought I was joking about this change. Its a completely different team now. We attempted 24 3's last night and made 11. Fizdale basically surrounds Conley with 3 or 4 other guys who can stretch the floor. Its going to be even better when Parsons gets on the floor and takes up most of the ball handling duties.

Grizz not going to be boring this year, I can tell you that.

Its going to be tougher for defenders to guard Marc now simply because they're use to him only stretching to 18 feet. He's consistently standing at the top of the key now looking for his shot.

Also, we are seeing a much better Conley. His defense looked really good last night. He has a shot to get back into the All-Defensive team this year if he can remain healthy.

Last edited:
Last nite harden proved why #defensematters in this game. He might be a #bucketgetter but he can't get a stop to save his life. Boy be playing d with his #handsinhispants. Neither team was strapping up but the Lakers did just enough when it really mattered and that was the #differenceinthegame. This is exactly the dantoni blueprint, high scoring games decided in the final minutes when it turns to first team to get a stop wins. #aladieslowmfer

Last edited:
just saw the spurs highlights...

:wow: the shaming of the warriors continues. even if they win the next 81 games, this season will be a failure because of how dirty they got done yesterday. :lol:

edit: oh I'm two days late... I'll start following once this election is over.

Last edited:
With AD, Marc, DJ, Dwight, Drummond, Cousins plus KAT, Whiteside, Embiid, Nurkic/Jokic, Myles Turner, Jonas, Adams and Gobert the NBA needs to put the center position back on the ASG voting ballot immediately.

With AD, Marc, DJ, Dwight, Drummond, Cousins plus KAT, Whiteside, Embiid, Nurkic/Jokic, Myles Turner, Jonas, Adams and Gobert the NBA needs to put the center position back on the ASG voting ballot immediately.
I think @awwsome   was petitioning for that to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom