Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those assists numbers?

Played off the ball a lot next to Harrison. Mainly in attack mode than looking for others -- plus he got into a lot of foul trouble, which kinda hurt his numbers. He really could've ended up with about 28 and 6. Good seeing him do this against Rubio and Dunn who aren't really slouches on defense

Fair assessment. I think Conley can be at 19/20 and 7 this year if they are really committed to playing faster.

He's still not sniffing the all star game

Solid games on TNT tonight but at least one will be a blowout because of course TNT

Fair assessment. I think Conley can be at 19/20 and 7 this year if they are really committed to playing faster.

Really will not have a choice to put him in the all-star game if he's the leading scorer on a top 4-5 team in the West. He's definitely going to lead us in scoring this year barring injury.

If Conley is playing that well, the Grizz will be good (on top of a healthy Marc and Parsons). Still a lot of basketball to play, though. My worst fear about this team is health -- I'm a firm believer in the new system and the players working out as long as we're healthy.

Really will not have a choice to put him in the all-star game if he's the leading scorer on a top 4-5 team in the West. He's definitely going to lead us in scoring this year barring injury.

If Conley is playing that well, the Grizz will be good (on top of a healthy Marc and Parsons). Still a lot of basketball to play, though. My worst fear about this team is health -- I'm a firm believer in the new system and the players working out as long as we're healthy.

Curry and Westbrook are locks as starters

Klay
Harden
Dame (Kobe snubbed)
Cliff

It's going to be extremely tough to get a guard spot

Klay
Harden
Dame (Kobe snubbed)
Cliff

1) Klay isn't a lock at this point
2) There's no positional requirement for reserves, if I'm not mistaken?

All-Stars from last year -

Curry - lock
Westbrook - lock
Kawhi - lock
Durant - lock
Harden - lock
CP3 - lock
Davis - lock (but could be injured as always)

you can add Lillard, which makes 8 spots. That leaves 4 spots remaining for Conley, KAT, Cousins, Draymond, Klay, LMA, Blake, maybe Utah can get one?

Its going to be tough, but I'm relying more on the Grizz being better than most expect. Usually when your team is one of the best in the league, you solidified at least one guy having an all-star spot. All of these guys will probably not be in the playoff picture and unfortunately, all of them will not be healthy around All-Star break. Just the nature of the game.

Klay
Harden
Dame (Kobe snubbed)
Cliff

conley not getting a spot over any of those guys. even if he's deserving.

I think you guys have to look at the big picture :lol:

Conley stops competing with guards once the starters are selected. It has nothing to do with how many guards are out there when the coaches are selecting. They are not REQUIRED to pick a certain amount of bigs and guards for each team. The fact that they took the C position out of the starting lineup should tell you that much.

Why we gotta open up our new building on the 2nd night of a B2B and playing against San Antonio 
sick.gif
tired.gif

Why we gotta open up our new building on the 2nd night of a B2B and playing against San Antonio 
sick.gif
tired.gif
At least you can download the app and adjust the air conditioner yourself in your Building.

Just turn it off and let that heat simmer for the Spurs.

Last edited:
bhz who is your team? Setting yourself up for disappointment thinking mike the con has a chance to make it in the asg

Reactions: HIM
Funniest thing about it is All star appearances don't even mean a damn thing. I would love it if Gasol and Conley made it over Christopher and Blake.

Leemelone knew exactly who his team was :lol: That is what we in the troll community call a play action fake.

Last edited:
From SI -

Embiid was raised in an upper middle class home in the Cameroonian capital of Yaounde. His parents made him wash his own clothes by hand, but they employed a maid. His mother drove a Mercedes. He ate omelettes for breakfast. He was not allowed to play sports until he had memorized all the notes he jotted throughout the day’s classes. “I was a little soft,” Embiid says, “but the Americans had no idea about any of that. They just knew I was from Africa. They thought I grew up poor, in the jungle, killing lions. I was like, If that’s how they think of me, I’m going to use it.”

:rofl:

Stop laughing at us bro
Just remember this Thibs first game as with the Bulls came in a L. 
Never got Wade to shoot threes tho
mean.gif

He could STILL average 25+ if he had that range.
Funny Hoiberg got him shooting (I know it's only preseason)
Did you guys know Lance Stephenson has a brother named Lantz Stephenson?
Yes 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
tired.gif
On the good side you guys looked get last night 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom