Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funniest thing about it is All star appearances don't even mean a damn thing. I would love it if Gasol and Conley made it over Christopher and Blake.

Leemelone knew exactly who his team was :lol: That is what we in the troll community call a play action fake.

It really doesn't matter, but it seems like that's the first thing people point to when recognizing his worth :lol:

Its pretty dumb, but what can you expect out of this kinda community :x

But, if he makes it....the choppa is coming out full force

Last edited:
do all star appearances really not mean anything though? Maybe not starting 5, but the reserves are chosen by the coaches as recognition. Try and tell an NBA player that was chosen that it doesn't mean anything. Nobody says it doesnt mean anything. Tell Dame its meaningless. bet he drop 16 bars on your head with no remorse.

dawg...Embid's personality is light years better than most of the league.
whoa whoa whoa whoa..

don't forget about my dude funaki:

http://deadspin.com/steven-adams-was-too-busy-watching-dope-anime-to-see-th-1788244708
laugh.gif

do all star appearances really not mean anything though? Maybe not starting 5, but the reserves are chosen by the coaches as recognition. Try and tell an NBA player that was chosen that it doesn't mean anything. Nobody says it doesnt mean anything. Tell Dame its meaningless. bet he drop 16 bars on your head with no remorse.
roll.gif

Was thinking the exact same thing bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

(damn thread slow today, I just dropped 3 b2b2b posts)

Last edited:
“To all my FB friends who are seeing a picture of me on the Internet giving the finger to Russell Westbrook. Actually two fingers,’’ Harkaway wrote in a private post. “Not as simple as it seems. I love to scream at the players and anyone who has been to a game with me knows this. Part of my charm. What you may not have seen on any of the video clips is what started the whole thing, which was Russell Westbrook saying ‘sit down f—ing fat boy’ when I stood up to boo.”

lol

“To all my FB friends who are seeing a picture of me on the Internet giving the finger to Russell Westbrook. Actually two fingers,’’ Harkaway wrote in a private post. “Not as simple as it seems. I love to scream at the players and anyone who has been to a game with me knows this. Part of my charm. What you may not have seen on any of the video clips is what started the whole thing, which was Russell Westbrook saying ‘sit down f—ing fat boy’ when I stood up to boo.”

lol

Russ-Troll_medium.gif

kevin durant heading up the national campaign against body shaming

hopefully, the fan will spend less energy heckling and more on his health

Last edited:

lol
SOunds like a lie

lol
russ was complaining how fans can say whatever they want but players just have to take it .

if true, very hypocritical on russ. respect should be a two way street.  could be a lie though, who knows.

Last edited:
sounds like a white privilege pivot..

sort of like how murder and self defense sound the same with your eyes close...try it.

lmaooo you tried it didnt you you dummy hahahah

yea im calling BS on that story but who knows

Hype for JoJo tho man it was such a joy to watch that game last night and our fans going WILD. I love it 

gotta deff get to a few games this season

If anyone visits philly and has no plans that day lmk lets hit up a sixers game if they are playing

lol
The "My FB friends" phrase told me all I needed to know here.

You know the type. Loud as a motorbike...

Last edited:
Man who needs an explanation?  No need to rationalize it big homie, just own it and say '**** Russell Westbrook' on the feis.  Just seems like he's embarrassed more about being in the public eye really.  Nothing wrong with booing an opposing player idk about the middle fingers but a couple thumbs down and a stink face at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom