Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry game don't look the same with KD on the team, he don't seem free out there anymore.

Curry to the Knicks 2022 [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm about to try and trade Curry for KD in fantasy. 
mean.gif
you didn't get Russ, Mamba?!?

It's ok, I didn't either my friends at the auction draft were gunning hard for him and he was outta my price range
frown.gif

"Curry doesn't even look the same now that kd is there"
"He's a spot up shooter now"
"He basically Ray allen"

Kawhi still had 30 and 7. Can someone tell me when his usage rate going to automatically go back to 25%?

mean.gif
you didn't get Russ, Mamba?!?

It's ok, I didn't either my friends at the auction draft were gunning hard for him and he was outta my price range
frown.gif
I had the 4th pick man, I wanted Russ, he of course went #1 and proceeded to single handily destroy any chance I had of winning opening week. Harden went 2 and Bron 3, I had a chance to take KD but I over thought it, Steph only going to be good for scoring  it seems.

Kawhi still had 30 and 7. Can someone tell me when his usage rate going to automatically go back to 25%?

man yall really dropped a quarter billy on Parsons and Conley. Memphis should either be contracted and/or have to donate that money back to the US for the deficit. **** is inexcusable. I can't get over it.

man yall really dropped a quarter billy on Parsons and Conley. Memphis should either be contracted and/or have to donate that money back to the US for the deficit. **** is inexcusable. I can't get over it.
The yoppa is about to sing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom