Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He shoots 42% from downtown, man. I don't think leaving him wide open in the corner is a good idea.

If Brodie averages a triple double he's getting MVP, standings be dammed.

Last edited:
Besides Westbrook's rebound hunting, 14 missed shots, & 7 turnovers he played great.

KAT missed so many layups tonight 
mean.gif
 bruh must be tired

He shoots 42% from downtown, man. I don't think leaving him wide open in the corner is a good idea.
eek.gif

You don't say.

I watched him throw up 2 bricks(nasty form too) tonight, I'd have thought he'd be an Andre Roberson level shooter

It's worrying that Rubio did not play the final minutes of a close game.

Also, Wiggins is talented, but his moves are very predictable. I can tell when he is going to make a spin move a good second before he actually does it. even the passes when he decides to drive. He still has much to learn but the potential is there.

It's worrying that Rubio did not play the final minutes of a close game.

Also, Wiggins is talented, but his moves are very predictable. I can tell when he is going to make a spin move a good second before he actually does it. even the passes when he decides to drive. He still has much to learn but the potential is there.
Tyus has closed the last few games for us at PG. It was cool the first game because he brought a spark and won us that game..But tonight Ricky was our only positive starter and he sat the entire fourth.

Wiggins does a good job collapsing the defense his decision making needs to improve big time tho. Missing a lot of open guys. Needs to realize he's done his job by collapsing kick it out to the open man.

Zach with a 28/8/8 season high in rebounds and assist.

KAT with 19/12 but so many missed layups.. He also needs to stop forcing..he tries too much sometimes

Defense sucked in the 4th way too many easy layups for Utah ..we suck and will lose to the Knicks Wednesday and then again Friday.

Last edited:
Yeah. His decision making does need to improve and not just with passing. I feel like he does not read the defense as well and does not take what they give. Like he's decided that he will go right then spin left before he takes the first dribble 28 feet from the basket. And he can get away with it because of his athleticism. He needs the ability to keep the defender guessing.

Also, someone mentioned a LaVine for Noel trade a few pages back. I wouldn't mind that at all from a Sixers stand point, but how do Minny fans feel? Noel is a stud, people just forget.

Last edited:
Atlanta is intriguing but I'm not sure they have enough scoring to seriously challenge Cleveland come April. 

Please give that boy Enes Kanter more minutes....I so tired of seeing him come off the bench and play less than 20 minutes a night. 

He can give any team all star numbers any night....RESPECT THAT BOY

And that Westbrook ninja is 
mean.gif
 that dude is playing like someone stole something from him 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom