Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please give that boy Enes Kanter more minutes....I so tired of seeing him come off the bench and play less than 20 minutes a night. 

He can give any team all star numbers any night....RESPECT THAT BOY

And that Westbrook ninja is 
mean.gif
 that dude is playing like someone stole something from him 
He is missing a Kevin Durant this season

Atlanta is intriguing but I'm not sure they have enough scoring to seriously challenge Cleveland come April. 

Bron told you the deal with them when he walked off the floor while playing defense against them last season. Never mind the fact the last few times Bron has met them in the playoffs the Hawks have yet to win a game.

Last edited:
3 times a year and guys know in advance.

If you get caught in the NBA, you a whole **** head.

Shouts Hedo Turkoglu getting popped for steroids back in the day. :lol:
That's not too bad. I figured it was more often. I thiight more guys would get caught for smoking weed

Yeah. His decision making does need to improve and not just with passing. I feel like he does not read the defense as well and does not take what they give. Like he's decided that he will go right then spin left before he takes the first dribble 28 feet from the basket. And he can get away with it because of his athleticism. He needs the ability to keep the defender guessing.

Also, someone mentioned a LaVine for Noel trade a few pages back. I wouldn't mind that at all from a Sixers stand point, but how do Minny fans feel? Noel is a stud, people just forget.
bro... Noel isn't even better than Gorgui..
why in the hell would we do that?

Warriors had to grind for that one, Atlanta is a solid team. Might have won if it weren't for my boy Kent Baze just jacking up shots all night. Quite hilarious hearing Jim Barnett throwing subtle shots at the contract he got.

Draymond with 2 crucial blocks in the last minute, DPOY so far.

Please give that boy Enes Kanter more minutes....I so tired of seeing him come off the bench and play less than 20 minutes a night. 

He can give any team all star numbers any night....RESPECT THAT BOY

And that Westbrook ninja is :smh:  that dude is playing like someone stole something from him 
This is why I didn't give my usual #ThunderUp salute after the win.

I'm on mini boycott of the Thunder.
Adams has def been nursing a sore back and a jacked up thumb. My dude Kanter deserves 30mpg right now all things considered. They say Adams thumb isn't fixable he just has to play through it or something but his defense has been super suspect and Robersons has been kind of stellar but he hurts you so bad against teams that rebound well because his offense is so bad they're just leaving him open he is shooting and then they're crashing the boards.

Morrow is also bad on both sides of the ball but that is because he never gets run and comes in Cold and stays cold because he's clipped at 2-3 minute intervals. The last few games he's got Extended run and heated up and stayed hot, which is nice.

There is just no way Domantas needs more minutes than Kanter, period.

Knicks are a better team than OKC but, Melo took it personal that Roberson had him a few times and he hogged up and clogged up Knicks flow every third or fourth possession trying to get even.

Thanks for that Melo.

Knicks are a better team than OKC but, Melo took it personal that Roberson had him a few times and he hogged up and clogged up Knicks flow every third or fourth possession trying to get even.

Thanks for that Melo.
Yah. Knicks should be better. I was pulling for them today even tho I got love for Russ. That guy Roberson can't shoot man. Last years playoffs they were leaving his *** wide open for the 3. If he improves that okc might make some noise.

how warriors gonna lose in 7? serious. how are they not best in L again? its crazy. even when they struggle they are dangerous af.

if westbrook avg a triple double...he's winning the MVP. idc how many games that team wins or doesn't win.

but he won't avg a triple double so...yep.

IMO

Last edited:
44, 39, 36, 37, 38, 37, 39, 33, 40, 36, 40.

Zach LaVine's minutes logs the last three weeks.

Still not top 5 mpg for him or Wiggins ..top 10 tho :lol:

Yall need to look at Glass ADs minutes and wondering why he of all people are playing nearly 40 a game

Last edited:
Brad Beal...STAY HEALTHY. Ever since he came back from injury, he's been ballin'. Dude actually looking like a max player.

Also, Ottie Pippen out there doing some great things. Not flashy at all, but hitting the glass, playing good defense, and doing well w/ the mid-range.

Just have to get the bench fixed. How? I'm not sure...

I can't find the advanced stat that I saw, but the Wizards starting 5 is actually doing well...it's just that the bench is crippling. Bordering on being historically bad. THey pretty much cancel out all the good work that the starting 5 does. Something has to give...

Yall need to look at Glass ADs minutes and wondering why he of all people are playing nearly 40 a game
Wow, I had no idea Lowry was leading the league in minutes. What is Casey thinking given Lowry's track record...

and the injuries come marching in -- quick somebody do the NT jinx the grizz and say they gonna suck

conley hurt his lower bike last night
VC hurt his hip
ennis already out with a strained calf
zbo out due to the passing of his mother
parsons out with the bruised bone

:x

i'm sure ennis and zbo will be back later this week or early next week. hopefully, conley and VC injuries aren't too bad.

Brad Beal...STAY HEALTHY. Ever since he came back from injury, he's been ballin'. Dude actually looking like a max player.

Also, Ottie Pippen out there doing some great things. Not flashy at all, but hitting the glass, playing good defense, and doing well w/ the mid-range.

Just have to get the bench fixed. How? I'm not sure...

I can't find the advanced stat that I saw, but the Wizards starting 5 is actually doing well...it's just that the bench is crippling. Bordering on being historically bad. THey pretty much cancel out all the good work that the starting 5 does. Something has to give...
Wiz bench is sooo bad :smh: ...the roster is really lopsided right now with the talent disparity between bench n starters ...dont think they can do anything bout it this year but after the season draft some "ready to play" types(like brogdon, mccaw etc) n hope they can live up to that label , and target young vets who shown flashes to bolster the bench

Wow, I had no idea Lowry was leading the league in minutes. What is Casey thinking given Lowry's track record...
Averaged round 38 mins for the past couple seasons ...the defense def falls off when he's out but joesph is a solid back up that I wouldn't worry bout having him in the game to spell Lowry some more mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom