Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
dray is definitely the most important warriors player

no debating

Draymond is a glorified Tony Allen :smile:

giphy.gif

Defense doesn't matter when it comes to Curry. He so good offensively if he never ran back on defense it's cool in here. He gets a pass.
Klay on any given night can be just as good as Curry offensively.  We've seen on plenty of occasions where he's been the best offensive player on the court.  And we've seen when he's been the best defensive player on the court.  Curry doesn't have to guard the Westbrooks of the world.  Or the Hardens.  That's what Klay does.

Klay on any given night can be just as good as Curry offensively.  We've seen on plenty of occasions where he's been the best offensive player on the court.  And we've seen when he's been the best defensive player on the court.  Curry doesn't have to guard the Westbrooks of the world.  Or the Hardens.  That's what Klay does.

Doesn't matter man. Curry and his gravity absolves him on the defensive end. When someone says all around game. A term used to discuss players in every sport forever. It doesn't apply to Curry in here. The definition of all around game is lost on these dudes. They can't accept it. Curry is God to them.

Meanwhile players like Harden are available to be criticized for not playing defense regardless of how great offensively he is. Get use to this threads narratives.

Who are the supporters of your claims about Wall? I will admit there are folks who support the Wizards at #2 in The East

Not Wall supporters. The ones who simply enjoy what I bring to the thread. I'm not uptight or share the hive mind of this thread.

I just don't understand.  Draymond a great player but he's a 3 and D through and through.  

Even if you simply hit read box scores, it would be evident that he's a much better playmaker than Dray with his assist numbers. If you've watched a game then this is blasphemous because you would have seen him handle the ball and have the offense run through him which was never the case with or a traditional "3 and D guy."

Edited to add this (which was my point):
I just don't understand.  Draymond a great player but he's a 3 and D through and through.  

It's not like he's averaging 7 apg

Last edited:
Outside of this thread I've never heard anyone say Draymond was more valuable than Klay.  He's always been referred to as the expendable of the 3 or 4 if you include Durant.  I don't think any of them are expendable because if you break them up as they are now, they will fall behind the Spurs.

Even if you simply hit read box scores, it would be evident that he's a much better playmaker than Dray with his assist numbers. If you've watched a game then this is blasphemous because you would have seen him handle the ball and have the offense run through him which was never the case with or a traditional "3 and D guy."
A lot of the offense goes through 3 and Ds.  That's pretty much where the term swingman comes from.  I think there is confusion that I'm knocking Draymond because I love Draymond, but he does not do more than Klay.  And he's not as valuable as Curry and Durant.

Outside of this thread I've never heard anyone say Draymond was more valuable than Klay.  He's always been referred to as the expendable of the 3 or 4 if you include Durant.  I don't think any of them are expendable because if you break them up as they are now, they will fall behind the Spurs.

The LEADER doesn't have to be the most valuable which was the purport of the discussion that started all this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom