OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

It was all good just a week ago...

The season was lookin like it was saved for me...

Ty Montgomery lookin like a real life flex for GB. Spencer Ware had a legit hold on the starting job...

I feel your pain. those 2 guys were looking like the saving grave to my team and they both bomb the same week.

My roster is so mediocre and despite all the RBs goin down, its the year of the RB imo. Going WR my first 3 picks was dumb looking back now.

Im hoping i can piece some trade(s) together to get a legit RB, and pray that Evans easy schedule and the return of Big Ben (if i keep AB) can boost me in the WR department.

TE is a lost hope. Miller was money then he fell off i dropped him and he came back alive last night someone else owns him.

Im not quitting though im in the middle of the pack i just need to win 4 of the next 5 though to be safe. Week 12 & 13 i will face 2 teams ahead of me right now so those will be huge

It was all good just a week ago...

The season was lookin like it was saved for me...

Ty Montgomery lookin like a real life flex for GB. Spencer Ware had a legit hold on the starting job...

I feel your pain. those 2 guys were looking like the saving grave to my team and they both bomb the same week.

My roster is so mediocre and despite all the RBs goin down, its the year of the RB imo. Going WR my first 3 picks was dumb looking back now.

You and me both man. A.J. Green (not mad), Dez (traded him early on), and Decker (IR).

Really hope Montomgery can get going this week (selfishly and for his actual health issue). Unsure if I want to try to claim West, Henry or Hightower.

Ryan all the way. TB secondary is God awful outside of Grimes (ask Derek Carr) and Brees is a different player on the road vs at home.

My WR's now:

Dez

Fitz

Michael Thomas

Randall Cobb

Ty Montgomery ( stupid yahoo
mad.gif
 )

I'll never know who to play barring some injuries.

Last edited:
My WR's now:

Dez
Fitz
Michael Thomas
Randall Cobb
Ty Montgomery ( stupid yahoo >:  )

I'll never know who to play barring some injuries.

Your for sure 2 starters should be Dez and Thomas this week. SF sucks Brees should get him the ball enough and hopefully he finds the endzone for me and you. Im tired of Palmer so Fitz gets scratched from my lineup almost weekly

What can I package with AB to give the Ben owner and I get Gordon? Or give up less for Doug Martin to this guy?

Current roster:
Luck, Eli
Ware, Charc West, R. Mathews
AB, Baldwin, Fuller, Edelman, Montgomery, Evans
Rudolph
Vinateri
Chiefs

Could I finesse Fuller & Mathews for Doug Martin?

AB & someone for Melvin Gordon?

Their roster:
Ben, Cousins
D. Murray, Gordon, Martin, Yeldon
Beckham, Snead, Jeffrey, Cruz
Eifert, Tamme

Current roster:
Luck, Eli
Rudolph
Vinateri
Chiefs

Their roster:
Ben, Cousins
Eifert, Tamme
You trade AB for Gordon then all that does is create a hole at WR.  Edelman has been terrible this year, Brock sucks, Ty wont be worth much once starks gets back, but evans is solid as hell.  I would try trading hopkins for martin in hopes that he will take that trade.  I don't know how high they are going to be on trading a RB for a WR because that just creates a hole for them at RB.  Unless that guy has said he wants a WR I would assume he would feel pretty comfortable with Jeffrey now that Cutler is back and Beckham usually has a solid second half.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who is burning a waiver for Starks?  I assume that cutting Davis means that Starks has to be close to coming back.

Is Gillisee still worth stashing or is Shady coming back?
I think it's worth keeping him for this week and seeing how things go. Possible scenarios:

- McCoy plays and looks good --> drop Gillislee
- McCoy rests and Gillislee doesn't do much --> drop Gillislee
- McCoy tries to play and reinjures himself --> keep Gillislee
- Gillislee has a good showing, independent of McCoy's status --> probably keep Gillislee

Depending on how many spots you have, any indication that McCoy has a lingering injury this week and/or Gillislee performing well would lead me to stash Gillislee.

Who do I drop between Latavius Murray, DeAndre Hopkins, Stefon Diggs, or Jordan Matthews?

who off this list do i drop to pick up a qb this week since Brady is on bye.

Keep in mind I will not get the player back as it is a 14 tm league and there are no startable RBs or WRs on the waiver.

Yeldon

McKinnon

Travis Benjamin

R Jennings

Kenneth Dixon

Rob Kelley

Or do I just take the L and roll with no QB?

I'm 2-6 the leader of my division is 5-3 16 team league. Do I still have q chance to make it to playoffs?

Current roster:
Luck, Eli
Rudolph
Vinateri
Chiefs

Their roster:
Ben, Cousins
Eifert, Tamme

You trade AB for Gordon then all that does is create a hole at WR.  Edelman has been terrible this year, Brock sucks, Ty wont be worth much once starks gets back, but evans is solid as hell.  I would try trading hopkins for martin in hopes that he will take that trade.  I don't know how high they are going to be on trading a RB for a WR because that just creates a hole for them at RB.  Unless that guy has said he wants a WR I would assume he would feel pretty comfortable with Jeffrey now that Cutler is back and Beckham usually has a solid second half.

I would try and ditch 2 players for Gordon. I mean its not like AB has had astronomical numbers this year anyway.

But giving up 2 for 1 would then leave me with 2 spots available to fill, which Corey Coleman & Michael thomas are available.

I dont have Hopkins, I have Fuller. And maybe they hadnt checked on Mathews status at RB so im trying to dump him as well.

I would try and ditch 2 players for Gordon. I mean its not like AB has had astronomical numbers this year anyway.

But giving up 2 for 1 would then leave me with 2 spots available to fill, which Corey Coleman & Michael thomas are available.

I dont have Hopkins, I have Fuller. And maybe they hadnt checked on Mathews status at RB so im trying to dump him as well.
Over the last 6 weeks fuller hasn't scored a combined 30 points and that includes one week of him scoring 20 and Mathews isn't even starting anymore.  I don't really see why he would trade for AB though when he already has Jeffrey and ODB and would only basically have Murray left.  I personally wouldnt do it if I were him but you can always offer it and see what happens if you are that desperate for RB help.  You could see if he would take that offer for Martin in hopes that he comes back in a week or so, but you are probably going to have to give up a bit more that that.

Last edited:
Jameis Winston & Allen Robinson for Brandon Marshall & Ty Montgomery (PPR). I have Rivers so I could afford to trade Jameis.

My RBs: Johnson, McCoy, Booker, Rodgers, Gillislee
My WRs: Jeffery, Cobb, Robinson, Coleman

Anyone?

Leaning towards accepting

Over the last 6 weeks fuller hasn't scored a combined 30 points and that includes one week of him scoring 20 and Mathews isn't even starting anymore.  I don't really see why he would trade for AB though when he already has Jeffrey and ODB and would only basically have Murray left.  I personally wouldnt do it if I were him but you can always offer it and see what happens if you are that desperate for RB help.  You could see if he would take that offer for Martin in hopes that he comes back in a week or so, but you are probably going to have to give up a bit more that that.

Yeah o know all the stats and production, which is why i said dump mathews hoping he hadnt seen the last game or 2. Anyways only reason im targeting those is because apparently no one is interested in trading ever. He was the only one to reply to the group text and originally offered me Yeldon lol

Back
Top Bottom