OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

who off this list do i drop to pick up a qb this week since Brady is on bye.

Keep in mind I will not get the player back as it is a 14 tm league and there are no startable RBs or WRs on the waiver.

Yeldon

McKinnon

Travis Benjamin

R Jennings

Kenneth Dixon

Rob Kelley

Or do I just take the L and roll with no QB?
Thoughts anyone?

Have a possible trade going, someone is in big need of RB and wants one of my players. Here is how I'm looking right now.

Palmer/wentz
Miller/freeman/Gordon/Dwayne Washington(dropping)
Hopkins/moncrief/ty Williams/Britt/Watkins (IR)
Ebron/Bennett

I've already stated the whole multiple players from same team situation being a hassle so I'm willing to part with either miller or Gordon. My question is, what would you guys offer and for who? I'll list his roster below, I'm interested in his Jordy and wondering if one player of mine would be enough to get him.

View media item 2217135View media item 2217136
Any insight would be appreciated fellas!

Charles was my first pick in an auction draft, some how still in first place. :lol:

But damn, was really hoping for him to come back at some point this year.

Welp this is probably my last yr of fantasy. My first ever draft pick was Jamaal. **** won't be the same :smh:

Last edited:
How's Ware feeling so far this week? I wanna put a claim for West now more than ever with this Charles news.

I'm putting a bid in for west this week. Problem is, I don't know how much. If ware is healthy, I don't expect much from west.

I don't see Ware playing this week

Who's been diagnosed with a concussion had played the next game? Just curious

I could be wrong tho but I see a lot of 50/50 remarks

Josh Norman played last week after leaving the previous game with a concussion.

Josh Norman played last week after leaving the previous game with a concussion.

Alex Smith had symptoms sunday came back played some more til he god hit while sliding and his head pushed into the ground, then left.

Didnt hunter Henry play this past sunday? He had one theprevious week

Cut bait on Russel Wilson to pick up Dak? I have matty Ice and havent been using Russ at all

Last edited:
Had diggs and howard on the bench and here Iam relying on Minnys D :smh:

had I just played one of them I would've won

Have a possible trade going, someone is in big need of RB and wants one of my players. Here is how I'm looking right now.

Palmer/wentz
Miller/freeman/Gordon/Dwayne Washington(dropping)
Hopkins/moncrief/ty Williams/Britt/Watkins (IR)
Ebron/Bennett

I've already stated the whole multiple players from same team situation being a hassle so I'm willing to part with either miller or Gordon. My question is, what would you guys offer and for who? I'll list his roster below, I'm interested in his Jordy and wondering if one player of mine would be enough to get him.

View media item 2217135View media item 2217136
Any insight would be appreciated fellas!

I give up miller and Tyrell Williams for jordy and Bernard, what do you guys think?

Actually, dude probably won't take that because he's thin at RB, what about miller for jordy straight up? I'm okay with freeman and Gordon as my backs for ros

Back
Top Bottom