OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I need a TE for this week. I dont know if I want to play Rudolph. Pitta, Gates, Henry are available. Any sleepers or advice?

Am I in the wrong that I am complaining about this trade that just got accepted in my league:

Forte
Ingram
Hopkins

For
Gordon
Dez
Rudolph
Depends on both teams records.

Did you guys have a chance to veto?

I think it's a lopsided trade but as long as dude isn't tryna throw the season for his buddy let his dumb *** get what he deserves.

Depends on both teams records.

Did you guys have a chance to veto?

I think it's a lopsided trade but as long as dude isn't tryna throw the season for his buddy let his dumb *** get what he deserves.

They are both on the brink of the playoffs. The guy who traded Gordon said he did it because he needed running backs. He has ezekiel elliot as his other running back so that logic doesn't make sense to me at all.

Realistically both guys weren't going to make the playoffs before the trade.

There are no veto rights in that league.

Last edited:
I get the feeling that Mark Ingram will get a chance to redeem himself on that weak Saints Rush Defense so Hightower won't get as many touches. Plus seeing as how Ware failed the protocol, I think West will get to eat.

I went with West even though Hightower is still available in my league.

Ingram isnt going to run against his own defense? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Am I in the wrong that I am complaining about this trade that just got accepted in my league:

Forte
Ingram
Hopkins

For
Gordon
Dez
Rudolph

Terrible trade complain away BUT thats on them they made that terrible trade. Dude got Belichicked

Forte
Ingram
Hopkins

For
Gordon
Dez
Rudolph
The person getting Gordon and Dez is the clear winner. 
Yup. Gordon > Forte, Dez > Hopkins, Rudolph > Ingram. I'm not sure why the person accepted this, unless he's desperate for RBs, but Ingram is probably not worth starting anymore.

That said, it's not an atrocious trade, assuming Hopkins magically gets a good QB in the next couple weeks.

Last edited:
I need a TE for this week. I dont know if I want to play Rudolph. Pitta, Gates, Henry are available. Any sleepers or advice?

Pitta could be a good play. Lance Kendricks also from the Rams might be sneaky. I was going to look to add him (I have Doyle), but when I saw Coleman was dropped this morning, I rather use my final move for the week on him if I can.

Man if Houston would have just stuck with Hoyer they would have saved a lot of money with that contract, and we would all be content with Hopkins (at the least) .. and Houston would still be on top of their division

Can any Bucs or Falcons fan input on me wanting to start Cameron Brate this Thursday? Zach Miller is on bye and I was looking at either Brate or Kendricks for the TE stream this week.

Tevin Coleman out for tomorrow

Antone Smith will lead the Bucs' backs tomorrow

Montgomery practicing again (limited)

Steve Smith still not back, Wallace a good play

Last edited:

Where do you see Coleman out? :nerd:

Guy I'm going against has Coleman and ware :nerd:

Couple people reported it

Ware is still in the concussion protocol & didn't practice today

Someone proposed a trade....
My Maclin for his Ingrham

I am leaning in accepting

Last edited:

Tevin Coleman (hamstring) has been ruled out for Week 9 against the Bucs.

Coleman did some rehab work this week, but he never had a legitimate chance to play on the short week. Look for Devonta Freeman again to handle the majority of the work Thursday night as a surefire RB1 play. Terron Ward will be the No. 2. Coleman should have a chance to play Week 10.
Nov 2 - 12:34 PM

Spencer Ware remains in the league's concussion protocol and did not practice Wednesday.

The Chiefs have yet to rule him out for Week 9 against the Jaguars. With Alex Smith already out and Nick Foles under center, they'll likely want to have Ware to lean on for offensive success, but he needs to advance through the protocol. If Ware can't go, Charcandrick West is the next man up.
Source: ESPN.com Nov 2 - 1:02 PM

Both from rotoworld

Alao Nick Foles is starting for KC this week

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom