OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Thoughts on the lineup I'm throwing out there for Sunday. Playing the division leader on Sun again after playing and beating him by 7 last week.

NON-ppr...

QB: Carr (Vs KC)
RB: Murray (Vs Den)
RB: Dixon (Vs NE)
WR: Brown (Vs Buf)
WR: Cooper (Vs KC)
WR: Sanders (Vs Tenn)
TE: Brate (Vs NO)
Flex: Moncrief (Vs Houston)
D: Vikings
K: Santos

Bench:
Sproles
Henry
Snead
Rishard Matthews
Starks
Malcolm Mitchell

Thoughts? All opinions are definitely appreciated.
Looks solid!
Except for Dixon but I see you have Sproles and Henry.... so Dixon is better and looking to be taking over the back field... minus last week's performance.... T. West had 2 tds.... good luck!

Why are they running a wildcat and then hand it off to Tyreek Hill :x .. Andy Reid dont screw this up :smh:

KC defense has been magically consistent. Really no reason to get a second D even when they have a tough matchup.

KC defense has been magically consistent. Really no reason to get a second D even when they have a tough matchup.

I benched them, i already hate thursday games, id have 2 going, and i was worried Carr might have a stupid ridiculous game out of nowhere

Chiefs/Ware wait til 1st week of playoffs to screw us like this .. un-f****** believable >:

Last edited:
this dudes performance is prob gonna cost me the playoffs but i'm making a note here

to never start ANYONE who plays on Thursday night.

i swear i never had someone who played on thursday have a good game.

I was going to take him out for Benji but feel asleep before the game started. Also a big FU to Reid for giving West that TD carry. He's the worst. Already down 15 from my projection.

Last edited:
this dudes performance is prob gonna cost me the playoffs but i'm making a note here

to never start ANYONE who plays on Thursday night.

i swear i never had someone who played on thursday have a good game.
unless it's DJ

View media item 2255754My week 14 line up so far.... but I'm on 2nd place so I'm on a bye.... remember studs to put up duds.... kinda glad they put up a stinker on a week where it didn't matter for me....

Hoping Carr and Amari blow up next week for week 15, they are due for monster games!

Back
Top Bottom