OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Tyreek Hill with a big night and his points are wasting away in my Consolation matchup :lol: .

I have the hardest time trusting my instincts :smh:

I freakin KNEW not to start Amari.

Now watch Britt go for 20.

Spencer Ware might **** up my whole week. ******* hate Thursday night games.

He has not been running the ball very well these past few games at all...if it wasn't for his goal line TD's he's gotten he wouldn't even be startable some weeks. I have Rawls, Booker, Kelly, Moncrief and Watkins I could start over him...might have to next week.

NOBODY is safe to play on Thursdsy

NO.BO.DY

true indeed. especially if its a division game.

benched ware and carr and murray (no choice since i have 3 other RB studs). thanks NT for some last minute advice. :D

Last edited:
Thank god I didn't start Carr :pimp: WHEW

Dude I play against had Ware and he had a dud so I'm off to a great start to the first round.

I have the hardest time trusting my instincts :smh:

I freakin KNEW not to start Amari.

Now watch Britt go for 20.

Me too. I wanted to put chiefs D in and bench ware. Benched the D started Ware, figured Ware would get plenty of chances being cold and get some goaline work. Nah Reid gives it to West, then abandons the run until mid 3rd quarter.

Scared Carr was gonna have a big game with Raiders riding this 1st place wave.

Ware 6pts
Defense 11.5pts

He has not been running the ball very well these past few games at all...if it wasn't for his goal line TD's he's gotten he wouldn't even be startable some weeks. I have Rawls, Booker, Kelly, Moncrief and Watkins I could start over him...might have to next week.

Yeah man. I told myself stick with the guys that have got you here, my lineups have not changed much besides either TE or kicker so ive been leaving him. Those 2 TDs saved the day in Atlanta but ugh terrible time to decline.

My main league its only Ware, Bell, and Martin ..and Lewis

2nd league I got options: Ware, Martin, Kelley, Howard, Gore

Im also done listening to these analysts and fantasy writers. Everytime they say someone isna must start they suck.

The oast 4 weeks they said the same about Olsen, and saying it again this week. F that im not startin Olsen again, maybe vs ATL .. maybe

Pick 3 (PPR)

Moncrief vs HOU
Britt vs ATL
Boyd @ CLE
Gabriel @ LA
Garcon @ PHI
Beasley @ NYG

Ok now that benched KC .. who do i put in D/ST

Cards vs MIA
Lions vs CHI
Chargers vs CAR
Panthers vs SD
Falcons vs LAR

Pick 3 (PPR)

Moncrief vs HOU
Britt vs ATL
Boyd @ CLE
Gabriel @ LA
Garcon @ PHI
Beasley @ NYG

Moncfrief, Beasley ... either Boyd or Britt

Last edited:
Whos the better add for depth .. Mitchell or Ginn?

Im thinkin Mitchell with no Gronk or Amendola. Its just him and Edelman, with a mix of Hogan

I was hoping Ingram would sit this week so I can start Hightower but he practiced today and I'm not sure who to start now.

Need an RB, WR and a flex.

Ingram vs Bucs
Hightower vs Bucs
Booker @ Titans

Jarvis vs Cards
Devante vs Cards
BMarsh @ Niners

I got LeVeon as my RB 1 and I started Tyreek last night.

Last edited:
I hope Ingram gets limited no work sunday then my opponent has him and her only 2 other RBs are Riddick and Gore

With all the injuries to Atlanta receivers, is Taylor Gabriel a good pick up for this week. I have Julio Jones but I'm worried he'll be limited. I don't really believe in the start your studs theory because I've been let down a ton this season. Any input helps thanks.

With all the injuries to Atlanta receivers, is Taylor Gabriel a good pick up for this week. I have Julio Jones but I'm worried he'll be limited. I don't really believe in the start your studs theory because I've been let down a ton this season. Any input helps thanks.

Who would you be starting Gabriel over?

Pick two (.5 ppr)

Steve Smith vs. NE
Jarvis Landry vs. Ari
Kenneth Dixon vs. NE
Tyler Boyd vs. Cle
Ladarius Green vs. Buf

Back
Top Bottom