OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Up by 23 and we both have one left to play.

I have Olsen. He has Reed.

Cam better not **** this up for me. Reed ( if healthy ) will have 10+ targets.

Last edited:
My opponent had Brees, Lockett, Freeman, and Justin Tucker. I am down about 70 with Cousins and J. Stewart tonight, and with Reed left for him. It's over. Lol. Seems like every game I had this season, one of my opponent's players had a monster game. Oh well. There's always next season.

Hoping my Skins get the W tonight.

My opponent had Brees, Lockett, Freeman, and Justin Tucker. I am down about 70 with Cousins and J. Stewart tonight, and with Reed left for him. It's over. Lol. Seems like every game I had this season, one of my opponent's players had a monster game. Oh well. There's always next season.

Hoping my Skins get the W tonight.
That happened to me last season. I even changed my team name to "Wanna career game? Play me" :lol: its like these players will go bonkers only when they play me :smh:

up by 74, he has one player left for tonight, but I'm basically just waiting to see who I will play in the championship game

I'm up 30, he's done, and I have Olsen and Crowder still going tonight. :lol: :pimp:

My team and my opponent were both 11-3 on the season, and both of us are LOADED. (We can trade picks next season to buy up talent similar to how MLB does things. So at the deadline, I bought up Olsen, Miller, Jordy, and Brees.) Cost me my 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks next year. So I will be terrible next year, but have a chance to cash out this year for $225.

Brees
Shady McCoy
Crabtree
Jordy
Olsen
Tucker
New England Def
Crowder
Tate

Will be my lineup next week. On my bench will be

Jameis
Graham
Miller
Delanie Walker
Britt
Fuller
Henry
and Gronk who I really wish was healthy for one last game, against the Jets. :smh:

He'll be coming at me with

Stafford
David Johnson
Amari
Julio
Green (Pitt TE)
Vinateri
SD Def (vs Clev)
Dez
Bilal Powell

Heading to the NT championship unless newton doesn't play and Olsen gets a few TD

:pimp:

Damn bro you b***** and moaned all season how your team was garbage and look what theyve done for you :lol:
Nah this is the NT League, that team is trash too

My real important league I blew

Really hoping the cry baby in our league loses tonight but it's not gonna happen. Would need crowder to have a huge game

Thanks G :lol:

I hate free leagues, If we were atleast playing for something it would feel more special but oh well

Maybe next year we can organize something [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm down for a money NT league next season :nerd:

We can chalk this season to a trial run. Not sure how I feel about the double flex. Waivers were empty every week :lol:

We can chalk this season to a trial run. Not sure how I feel about the double flex. Waivers were empty every week :lol:

I was the one that suggested the 2 flex in the group PM's :lol:

I didn't think the waivers in this league were that bad.

Keeping the bench to 5 spots kept the waiver somewhat workable and also made for good and tough strategizing decisions on who to keep/drop each week.

Should see one of my other money leagues where it's also 12 teams but with 3 WR's and 2 Flex's and 7 bench spots.

Not a damn thing on the waiver :x :rofl:

Last edited:
Thanks G :lol:

I hate free leagues, If we were atleast playing for something it would feel more special but oh well

Maybe next year we can organize something [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Yea don't like the double flex

Btw

Cousins is a bum

Finals here I come. Kind of worried about Cam still being out there. I need him fresh for next week 
laugh.gif

Almost lost because I started Minny D over NE D.

Last edited:
Jordan Reed ... what an idiot

Never understood why dudes throw a punch at someone wearing a helmet

Thank God Reed didn't do anything...will have a chance at 3 championships next week. I'll be happy if I win in the 2 money leagues :lol:

Back
Top Bottom