OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

id be greatly obliged fellas:

Derek Car in Mexico against Houston?

or Jameis WInston @ KC?

(Marcus Cooper out, Justin Houston active)

Cobb or Sheppard 1/2pt PPR? Sheppard won me my matchup last week with that TD on 4th down so I'm kinda torn [emoji]128533[/emoji]

I like tyrod maybe for wentz

Leaning heavily towards doing this and starting Taylor, palmer has 8 int compared to 6 td the last 6 games. Even though Minnesota def hasn't been playing the way they started the season it's still tough to start Palmer with confidence

I'm struggling here y'all.

Need 3 (2 WR and a flex) PPR

Nuke
Zach Miller
D. Hopkins
Landry
Britt
I'm confused on who Hopkins if you already stated Nuke.

Miller, Landry, Britt
Pick 2 ppr

A. Cooper vs. Hou
J. Hill vs. Buf

AJ Green and Frank Gore
Why not AJ and Ware?
id be greatly obliged fellas:

Derek Car in Mexico against Houston

Cobb or Sheppard 1/2pt PPR? Sheppard won me my matchup last week with that TD on 4th down so I'm kinda torn [emoji]128533[/emoji]
Toss up

Leaning heavily towards doing this and starting Taylor, palmer has 8 int compared to 6 td the last 6 games. Even though Minnesota def hasn't been playing the way they started the season it's still tough to start Palmer with confidence
Has not played good all year don't blame you.

FLEX Thomas Rawls or Kenneth Dixon? Standard scoring. Bye week screwed me so they're my only options :nerd:

Give me a few replies guys .. Ebron or Fiedorowicz? Or stick with Rudolph vs AZ?

Fiedorowicz has dbl digits and a TD every other game since week 4 (last week he had 2pts not TD)

Ebron since his return 2 weeks ago 14/18 72 & 92yards respectively)

Give me a few replies guys .. Ebron or Fiedorowicz? Or stick with Rudolph vs AZ?

Fiedorowicz has dbl digits and a TD every other game since week 4 (last week he had 2pts not TD)

I would roll the dice on Ebron

Stick with Rudolph he can score almost every week

Last edited:
Jarvis Landry or Cameron Meredith for PPR Flex today...

Jarvis is usually a no-brainer but he hasn't been great the the matchup sucks.

Back
Top Bottom