OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Going to the ship! :pimp: I'd like to thank Drew Brees and Mike Evans for carrying my team all year :lol:

Week 16 and 17 combined for the championship.

Jameis lookin like Dak did last week ... Cowboys D is not that good 

5pts from Evans 5 pts from Brown 

I honestly considered Gabriel over Evans but nah dont bench Evans now he got me here ... Gabriel with 13

anyways ...  League 1 Im up 21.6 vs his Garcon, now I play the waiting game

League 2 ... i need about 43 from Cousins, Kelley, and Crowder

League 3 ... Im in the ship thank you Zeke

Off to th championship I go. I've only lost one game this year so if I don't win this title I'm gonna be pissed lol.

Zeke and Bailey helped put me back in the game.

I'm down by 3 and have Cam playing tomorrow. Opponent has Garcon. I should have this. Still pissed off I started Minny D over NE D.

Last edited:
Down .23 points and I have Olsen left and he has nobody ... Just hoping for a few points to get me to my championship game

My friend still in the middle of his semi-final round this week b/c he and his opponent both have players for MNF Washington-Carolina game.

It's a really :nerd: :wow: situation b/c:

- My friend is up 1.9 points

- His opponent has Cousins going (6 point TD scoring)

- My friend has Crowder and Jordan Reed left going for him (1 point PPR and 2 point bonus for cracking 100 yards)

How do you guys think this will play out :lol:

I'm down 18 but I still have Dak and Dez left.

I think I'm cooked though
mean.gif
How'd you do?

I know the feeling bro. I DOMINATED in the regular season, was all over free agent pickups, waiver wire, trades, GM'ing it up and just like that... Knocked out of both leagues. I know how the real players feel now after killing it all season long and bowing out early in the postseason

i got that beat...im in this 8-team yahoo league that has all 8 in the playoffs no matter what. so you can basically suck all season then still be in the playoff and with luck, win it all.

im up 4 in this league by the way and he still has crowder tonight. am i safe? semifinal game. win and get tot the championship game next week.

Didn't start Ryan Matthews or Lockett. The week I start Inman over LaFell, LaFell continued to produce.

Now I'm down 13.97 points with only Carolina's D playing tonight. 
tired.gif

Looks like my season is about to end.

I think the only waiver add this week (if not already owned) is Lockett.

Obviously he and Russ got somethin going past few weeks. Itd be my luck i go to use him next and he does nothing

Standard scoring.

I'm up 24.7 pts, he's got Reed & Garcon tonight. What yall think my chances are? Hoping Reed has his snaps limited.

Back
Top Bottom