Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good thing is the DBags keep losing and are playing just as bad as we are :lol:

Kenta not available until Wed. Better hope it's not a close game tonight :smh:

Fans on Twitter either crazy irrational or trollin. Yes, baseball managers make the decision on which arm comes out the pen but at the end of the day we have to hold the players accountable. FOH with the whole "fire Dave Roberts" talk, outside of maybe popping Kenta in last night, what other absolutely reliable pen arm did he have?

Are Dodgers fans really not happy with Dave Roberts? I thought he was doing a good job?

^^^
I'm happy with Doc. He's not perfect but I trust that he can control the clubhouse. Fans were complaining the other night that he didn't Maeda in and it costed the win. Well, he put in Kenta last night to preserve the tie and it didn't work out. At the end of the day, baseball managers have less influence over game outcomes than basketball or football coaches. Players have to go out an perform.

^^^
I'm happy with Doc. He's not perfect but I trust that he can control the clubhouse. Fans were complaining the other night that he didn't Maeda in and it costed the win. Well, he put in Kenta last night to preserve the tie and it didn't work out. At the end of the day, baseball managers have less influence over game outcomes than basketball or football coaches. Players have to go out an perform.

This. Managers make lineup/rotation order decisions or in game switches but other than that the players play. We wanted Kenta we got Kenta he couldn’t get it done either. Doc has been a success in two+ years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom