Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trash *** okc...they keep going to iso hero ball as if that **** is going to work. :smh:
This ******* game just ruined my night.

That boy klaydagawd.

Might not say in the statboard, but gsw looked terrible on the boards from watching the game and somehow still won.

Dray and Iggy were just as important in the fourth as steph and klay. Iggy's defense on KD and dray cleaning up the glass in crucial moments. ******* love it.

OKC ******* blew it, that stretch at the end of the fourth was absolutely horrible, looked exactly like he team during the season, so disappointing.

Klay and Steph definitely executed down the stretch like they needed to, Klay with one of the best performances in playoff history.
All of this.

KD and to a lesser extent Westbrook were horrible in the 4th.

Not enough can be said about Klay's performance tonight. He willed GSW to this win.

Nothing but respect for him.

Fully expect OKC to get skull drug in Oracle.

Kanter +15 for nothing 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Talk yo **** JumpmanFromDaBay
On behalf of laker fans I'll pass on kd.

Y'all pass on all the good players, have fun with Nick Young, Jared Dudley and Roy Hibbert's max deals

This is a crushing loss for OKC :rofl: :x but heading into next year, GSW have to trade Curry while his value is still high, and build around Klay and Iggy. They should be able to net something really good for Curry.

laugh.gif
My Mother is so HOT right now!!!!

"Trade KD, please leave KD, you aint ish KD, no heart KD"

I told her not to invite any kids who would cheer against OKC. She let my brother bring his kids anyway. "GO GSW" all game 

She was so HOT!

What an embarrassing game by KD. Unbelievable.
Russ was super whack at the end too. All those turnovers were horrible.
Game 7 will be a blowout

okc outscored the warriors every quarter except the 4th which they got blown out in and klay single handedly carried that team with all those 3s :x and okc was 3-23 on 3s though :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom