Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened?
I'm a bit bummed about it but I guess it's kinda dope to have a game on the Holiday

Bro look at the clip late in the fourth when iggy strips russ

Russ immediately grabs his hamstring and didnt look right to me from that point on. He couldnt even really move after that

Steph almost got a triple double. No wonder you're getting PMs.
laugh.gif

Kevin Durcant really choked. These fools done lost the series. No way LBJ can beat GS

Y'all are the worst. :lol:

People are going to start psychoanalyzing KD, and ignore the fact that Adre Iguodala entered the matrix on defense.

Some of the best defense I have ever seen. :wow:

He did have some open shots doe and missed
But yeah those turnovers though smh

Lebum James must be pissed.

Also, I feel bad for all the manufacture workers who made NBA Western Finals shirts, hats, accessories for OKC. I knew they were prepared to make that commercial.

Y'all are the worst. :lol:

People are going to start psychoanalyzing KD, and ignore the fact that Adre Iguodala entered the matrix on defense.

Some of the best defense I have ever seen. :wow:

I'm shocked no one has mentioned Iggy's incredible individual defense on KD and Westbrook in the last 3 mins of the game.

Talk yo **** JumpmanFromDaBay
On behalf of laker fans I'll pass on kd.

Y'all pass on all the good players, have fun with Nick Young, Jared Dudley and Roy Hibbert's max deals

This is a crushing loss for OKC :rofl: :x but heading into next year, GSW have to trade Curry while his value is still high, and build around Klay and Iggy. They should be able to net something really good for Curry.
trade Curry? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom