Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Get some Pepto on deck.
pimp.gif

they didn't down the stretch, but they did pretty much the whole game.

but the great defenders don't allow themselves to be screened.

Yeah, I was referring to the last 3 mins of the game.

I'm so used to seeing defenders getting screened, it's almost TOO impressive when I see someone going over the screen :lol:
Especially against the Thunder who I think set the best screens in the league.

I thought Kerr was buggin when he went with the death lineup around the 5-7 minute mark. I thought that was gutsy. I wouldn't have done that. I probably would've kept Bogut in the whole game but that's why he's up there and I'm down here on the Internet. :lol:

Last edited:
I thought Kerr was buggin when he went with the death lineup around the 5-7 minute mark. I thought that was gutsy. I wouldn't have done that. I probably would've kept Bogut in the whole game but that's why he's up here and I'm down here on the Internet. :lol:

Did u get monday off b

There was a play where Iggy pulled the chair on Russ with perfect timing....on a face up drive tho :x. This was right before he stripped him on a shot attempt

I thought Kerr was buggin when he went with the death lineup around the 5-7 minute mark. I thought that was gutsy. I wouldn't have done that. I probably would've kept Bogut in the whole game but that's why he's up here and I'm down here on the Internet. :lol:

Did u get monday off b

I want to call out. But given its a holiday, I would need a doctor's note to call out :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom