Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the Finals are as good as this series. I was very entertained. Great comeback. Disappointed in KD giving up at the end, though. Let steph dribble right by him for an open layup and Steph took a 3 instead 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Really man, first it's Barnes, then Ezeli, 30MM Steph, then Klay up next. They can't pay all these people.

They will not sign HB at the expense of potentially losing any of their big 3. The second half of this series proves that klay, steph, and dray will command any money they want.

But for Klay or Dray, there's so much incentive for them to continue playing with the warriors even for less money due to the endorsement deals they can pick up playing with a championship team. Doubt dray picks up that beats commercial without this team

@a-friend's a good sport and a true fan.  NT slander isn't an easy dish to take.  I hope Durant stays in OKC, man.  At the very least KD should do a one and one deal.  Thunder had a great run.

Last edited:
@a-friend
's a good sport and a true fan.  NT slander isn't an easy dish to take.  I hope Durant stays in OKC, man.  At the very least KD should do a one and one deal.  Thunder had a great run.
fact . Other dudes would've went ghost , went to go play ball then come back later and get themselves banned. A-friend is the homie

Last edited:
I need the Warriors to win, so we can get a Cavs bashing led by @TEKtheMAESTRO
 like last Finals :lol:

I mean it was more directed at FinallyFamous than anybody else. Dude was talking all that GOOD **** all post season. Iirc he even made some bets (for fun) then tried to tuck his tail on some "congratulations, *insert fake humble statement*" crap.

He even started again when the cavs won but he's a bit toned down. Still hasn't learned yet. #theland they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom