Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
man who would have thought that we would be seeing kwame duncan out there

man the spurs got absolutely nothing from duncan, parker, ginolbli, west, and diaw. they all looked more washed than kobe's bath water

i still refuse to believe duncan wont show up for atleast one game in this series right?

if the spurs can somehow get past the thunder man... the warriors are going to make a couple of these old spurs have heart attacks on court. koala and aldridge are their only hope

and theres talk of spurs getting pau? are they serious? have they not learned not to sign more washed players? pau gonna have teams putting on lay up drills lol

I think somebody said earlier that CW is a PE only youngwolf youngwolf

We got the Blue Legion/Citrus RoadGames instead
View media item 2027155

applejacks.jpg

:smh: :smh:

Series isn't over I'm not interested in roster planning at the moment. The rotations will change, i think we won't see anyone new hit the floor but rather a change in minute distribution.

All I know is I need to see Kawhi and LMA shoot the ball

I enjoyed the Dwight Howard interrogation more than the entirety of the Heat-Raptors series.

Series isn't over I'm not interested in roster planning at the moment. The rotations will change, i think we won't see anyone new hit the floor but rather a change in minute distribution.

Just reminds me of the Dallas series in the first round that went to 7

Guess who. Second round stats only. 

Player A: 3.4 pts 3.6 rebs 1.2 ast 0.8 blk 28.0% FG

Player B: 3.0 pts 3.0 rebs 1.0 ast 1.5 blk 16.7% FG

Just reminds me of the Dallas series in the first round that went to 7
Yeah getting those kinds of feelings for sure.

0-3 ON ONE DAY'S REST :x

Spurs are done for. Just totally overwhelmed. They're switching basic actions on defense, not getting anything easy on offense, 80% of the roster looks like they don't even belong on the floor with OKC.

Just found out game 5 was already played cause I was talking to my brother who is an OKC fan and he told me the game would be later.. But my thunder in 6 prediction is looking good

Yeah I think the spurs are dunnie. As good as the 'system' is it can't beat father time...Timmy shoulda done one of those just for men color treatments for the playoffs, some psychological warfare Looking like an in shape grandpa out there

Guess who. Second round stats only. 

Player A: 3.4 pts 3.6 rebs 1.2 ast 0.8 blk 28.0% FG

Player B: 3.0 pts 3.0 rebs 1.0 ast 1.5 blk 16.7% FG

One of them Danny Green, other Waiters?

probably Dim Tuncan and David West

They're playing so poorly analysts (Kenny did it and even CWebb at the game) are literally talking about Kantner as a great defender :x That Adams/Kantner lineup Billy stumbled on is gold in this series. So much younger, bigger, and more athletic at every position

Last edited:
Duncan and West beyond washed. They can't even get boards or buckets on Kantner, much less Adams or stop Westbrook from doing frontflips over their back while grabbing boards over them. I bet We$t ends up in Washington next yr to be Brooks' pet washed vet who plays too many minutes

Dis dude West gave up 10 million doe [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Could've spent that money on BoingVert and some JumpSoles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom