Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who. Second round stats only. 

Player A: 3.4 pts 3.6 rebs 1.2 ast 0.8 blk 28.0% FG

Player B: 3.0 pts 3.0 rebs 1.0 ast 1.5 blk 16.7% FG

One of them Danny Green, other Waiters?

probably Dim Tuncan and David West

They're playing so poorly analysts (Kenny did it and even CWebb at the game) are literally talking about Kantner as a great defender :x That Adams/Kantner lineup Billy stumbled on is gold in this series. So much younger, bigger, and more athletic at every position

Totally forgot bout them.

View media item 2027383
1. Have absolutely ] no idea why a lineup with Kyle Anderson in it is Pop's third most played unit. Pop does some bizarre things sometimes man :lol:

2. Lineups w/ Manu & LMA are the most successful. Looks like when he subs out Timmy for Diaw/West he needs to bring Manu in at the same time. His 4 starters with just Diaw/West in Duncan's place have gotten killed.

Also, hopefully for them Kyle Anderson has played his last minute in this series.

Last edited:
Just read a stat that pop is 2-10 when facing elimination...... KD/Russ gotta smell blood right now.

hqdefault.jpg

When the spurs signed David West this thread was going nuts but I was kinda like ummm OK. Is this guy even good still?

Answer is no

I also remember everyone being so hype about Kyle Anderson :rofl:

Last edited:
View media item 2027383
1. Have absolutely ] no idea why a lineup with Kyle Anderson in it is Pop's third most played unit. Pop does some bizarre things sometimes man :lol:

2. Lineups w/ Manu & LMA are the most successful. Looks like when he subs out Timmy for Diaw/West he needs to bring Manu in at the same time. His 4 starters with just Diaw/West in Duncan's place have gotten killed.

Also, hopefully for them Kyle Anderson has played his last minute in this series.

I'm good with that.

View media item 2027383

Said it earlier, Manu should finish the games instead of Parker.

That bench stretch while we still had KD in the game was laughable. Slo Mo on KD 3 or 4 possessions in a row? Yikes, don't need any play calling right here, 1-4 flat iso all day. Diaw posting up Ibaka was a good thing a few possessions in a row then they just abandoned it. And Dion was actually too passive somehow. Dude was living at the rim but kicking out to the 3pt line every time, maybe smart, since he's a notably horrendous finisher but bruh we'll live with you taking those layups. Him and Westbrook both teetered on that "should I pass or shoot, I can/wanna shoot but I shot last possession though" level of consciousness too much last game.

Colored me shocked that OKC is up 3-2 right now. They have been pretty impressive.

Glad we didn't make that bet :rofl:

Yea born in OKC, still here.

I messed with Bobos on Fridays/Saturday's about 10years ago. It was the eatery after the Club. Now I'm at home sober and cooking if I'm hungry at 2am.

I did miss Webber/Kenny calling Kanter a good defender but I didn't miss WEBB saying(sounded like a coin response or filler since he's the Color guy)" Waiters should shoot some of these shots instead of kicking out, HE CAN finish at the rim with the best of them"

Ehhhh I'm not buying the Dwight Howard Francis underwood impression. He'll be back to air balling jump hooks and picking up cheap fouls by mid November. I'd love to see him be great but he really doesn't look interested in basketball.

Awful loss for SAS last night.

I don't want to blame it on Parker, but he had the chance to change the game at the end. That missed FT and jumper cost them.

I think even if it goes 7 okc can take it. Duncan Parker Manu West diaw and maybe even lma will be completely worthless after 7 straight games of 1 day rest

OKC in 6 :smokin

how did buford win GM of the year? aldridge was a nice signing . but they are weak at PG and C, and overall lack athleticism (kawhi not withstanding)

NT going to start slandering Pop and stop calling him the best coach in the league? Too loyal to the old guys and won't let Kawhi and LMA play a 2 man game at the end of the game

Antidope was disrespecting the Thunder prior to the series just like he did the Clippers last year :lol:

This is why they play the games, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom