Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhhh I'm not buying the Dwight Howard Francis underwood impression. He'll be back to air balling jump hooks and picking up cheap fouls by mid November. I'd love to see him be great but he really doesn't look interested in basketball.
I honestly wouldn't be interested if I have a guy that have over 20+ FG attempts night in and night out. 

Dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, dribble, SHOOT!

Yea born in OKC, still here.

I messed with Bobos on Fridays/Saturday's about 10years ago. It was the eatery after the Club. Now I'm at home sober and cooking if I'm hungry at 2am.

I did miss Webber/Kenny calling Kanter a good defender but I didn't miss WEBB saying(sounded like a coin response or filler since he's the Color guy)" Waiters should shoot some of these shots instead of kicking out, HE CAN finish at the rim with the best of them"

Yea they back out here, he had been MIA for a few months, got tenders now which are more like little popcorn chicken bites I guess. Your boy slayed all 4 menu items, gained 6lbs that night. Whenever that Texas De Brazil opens in Penn Square Mall is going to be a problem too.

Guess who. Second round stats only. 

Player A: 3.4 pts 3.6 rebs 1.2 ast 0.8 blk 28.0% FG

Player B: 3.0 pts 3.0 rebs 1.0 ast 1.5 blk 16.7% FG
One of them Danny Green, other Waiters?
probably Dim Tuncan and David West

Guess who. Second round stats only. 

Player A: 3.4 pts 3.6 rebs 1.2 ast 0.8 blk 28.0% FG

Player B: 3.0 pts 3.0 rebs 1.0 ast 1.5 blk 16.7% FG
Duncan & West/Boban?
Player A is Duncan. Player B is Josh McRoberts.

Tim washedcan

Tim duncant

Kwame Duncan

Timmy no d

Tim junkcan

Man to pops credit I don't think anybody saw Duncan falling apart this fast

This the same guy who was coming up big last year in the playoffs

I still won't count tim Duncan out until they are really eliminated. These old legends always have one last big moment saved up somewhere

So Bron is feeling some type of way of Kawhi Leonard I'm i missing something here?!?!?

lebronkawhi.gif

NT going to start slandering Pop and stop calling him the best coach in the league? Too loyal to the old guys and won't let Kawhi and LMA play a 2 man game at the end of the game
:lol: yea he's been catching it the past few years. '13 for benching Duncan on that play where Ray Allen hit that three, last year for playing Tony too much. Headed for more slander this year like you said

Last edited:
:lol: yea he's been catching it the past few years. '13 for benching Duncan on that play where Ray Allen hit that three, last year for playing Tony too much. Headed for more slander this year like you said

The decision of sitting Duncan end of game 6 against the Heat never sat well with me. Never will either.

Still can'tget over Webber's reaction to the waiters manu no call dude probably had stacks on the game lol

I think even if it goes 7 okc can take it. Duncan Parker Manu West diaw and maybe even lma will be completely worthless after 7 straight games of 1 day rest

Pop killed LMA in game 3.
Took his soul TBH.
LMA had like 17pts w/ a high%(not sure if it was 72 and 78% like game 1-2) at half time.
The game was close in the 2nd half and, Pop played that man all 24 minutes, I mean ALL.
His fg% suffered dearly, his legs were gone to start the 4th and all he could think about was making it back down the court before the Defense.
Scoring/Defending was no longer an option, he thought he was winning by just making it up and down without falling.

Last edited:
Isn't he like 39%fg the last 3 games? I think like 22 of 60 or something. The graphic flashed before I could add it all up. Regression to the mean is something serious

lma missed so many jumpers yesterday and i mean everyone knew he couldnt keep up the production from the first two games but didnt expect him to shoot this bad. spurs looking weak. im not even sure of the stats but okc got so many second chance and third chances because the offensive rebounds(at least it seemed like it) . Adams and kanters are big problems for them.

Spurs looking like just a excellent regular season team. not enough fire power. 

Last edited:
If the Spurs have any chance, TD has to do something, anything. But damn, do something. If not, those boys will have all summer to film many H-E-B(Texas chain of grocery stores) commercials.  Hell at this point see what Boban can give you at the rim. Something, anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom