Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't imagine the feeling of disappointment amongst the NT masses that we weren't booted in the 2nd round.

What a series .. i had steph over 4.5 3s made. what a way to win the bet. had to sweat it out but a win is a win.. also had the unders like a donkey

Nice. We finally gonna get a series for the ages either warriors vs spurs or thunder

I hope its thunder cuz I hate the spurs but I think thunder have a better chance of making it a great series cuz spurs been looking so damn washed pop be practicing too hard or something

If I'm Portland I would try and trade Lillard and slide CJ to the point Damain is too one dimensional smh

Steph god and the Warriors going to next round. Who got next? :pimp:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

A lot of respect for Portland. There were a lot of excuses for the Rockets after round one, for the few who still don't get it - I hope you notice what an out matched squad who's collective hearts still pump juice, as opposed to vaginal fluid, looks like.

Last edited:
Am I the only who looks at Klay's face and think "This dude seems sketchy.Like he's hiding a really DARK SECRET FROM EVERYONE!!!

Not when peole cheer for people who aren't, and never will be, MVPs.

Ehh to me its more like a for he's a jolly good fellow sing along when they say MVP and not really saying they are the leagues MVP

More like the team mvp

To confirm , LA is really the ones who started the mvp chang ? If so +1 for LA cause that HAS to be one of the coolest things in sports

did my googles and they're saying it goes back to the Celtics during the Bird years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom