Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So no one knows why Dell, Mama Curry and Ayesha all sitting apart from each other? Am I the only one who thought that was weird?

Last edited:
To confirm , LA is really the ones who started the mvp chang ? If so +1 for LA cause that HAS to be one of the coolest things in sports

did my googles and they're saying it goes back to the Celtics during the Bird years.

I will adjust my statement then.

I have no reason to dislike the lakers... But I hate the Celtics for starting the MVP chant. Pretty lame though that the lakers copied the Celtics :lol:

Some people hate the lakers because they won a bunch of championships, others because it's LA.... But for me, I hate them because they started that stupid MVP chant when somebody is shooting a free throw. Lamest thing in the nba.
oh forreal?
that's the  lamest thing in the nba?

Id rather watch people flopping or seeing bad calls then hearing the MVP chant.
well if you go to cavs games you can see all three

This guy Curry is like nba 2k cheese in real life

Literally spend atleast 1 hr a day on 2k and play as much as 6-8 hrs a day on days off.....i can not replicate this in the game , period ...i can cheese with him and get mad layups / mid range / knock down a few WIDE open 3's and drop 50-60 , but then again ive dropped 80+ in 2k on hof / sim with boogie / AD / raptors tmac etc .....2k finally made a realistic game where you cant cheese 3's (i used to do what hes doing in real life on 2k up until this years version which is the best and most realistic to date) and dude decides to make those developers get to work cause even they admit , they cant replicate what he is doing in real life without breaking the game :x

Now we can play like the real life Steph Curry. Too bad it's only for 30 hours.

So crazy that a "normal dude" is dominating the NBA.  When i say normal i mean his body is not a physical marvel. not a crazy athletic 6-7"+ giant human.  Dude is same height and weight as I am out here dominating a league full of crazy athletes 
sick.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
they showed dell a few minutes later... ***** was lookin pissed like he caught the fade with ol boy
laugh.gif

Great series Blazers. Outdid everyone's expectations this year. Will be a force to be reckon with out west these coming years

these gms ending at 1030-1100 is killing me next day at work
laugh.gif
you soft, b.

It's damn near 2 AM on the east coast. 
laugh.gif
730 here bout to head out for dinner 
smokin.gif
So the early games start during normal working hours?  That kinda sucks.  
early game starts at 1 or 2. guess it would suck if you at work.
 Now we can play like the real life Steph Curry. Too bad it's only for 30 hours.
looks more like kyle anderson than steph 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Great series Blazers. Outdid everyone's expectations this year. Will be a force to be reckon with out west these coming years
they are one or 2 solid players away from being a top 3-5 team in league for sure.. looking back on this series in a few years and just seeing that they lost the series 4-1 will not do them justice. they played their hearts out. They also went against a team who won the most games in a season in NBA history.

So crazy that a "normal dude" is dominating the NBA.  When i say normal i mean his body is not a physical marvel. not a crazy athletic 6-7"+ giant human.  Dude is same height and weight as I am out here dominating a league full of crazy athletes :x  :smh:  

Coordination, dexterity, and time space awareness > *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom