Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So crazy that a "normal dude" is dominating the NBA.  When i say normal i mean his body is not a physical marvel. not a crazy athletic 6-7"+ giant human.  Dude is same height and weight as I am out here dominating a league full of crazy athletes :x  :smh:  

Maybe in stature..but hes anything but normal. Trainer said he has the goat central nervous system. Ultra elite aiming and accuracy. Ambidextrous. Superior strength. Strong core. Deadlift 400lbs..more than draymind and ezeli. Elite wrist joints.

Coordination, dexterity, and time space awareness > *
Skill > Athleticism

Every. Single. Time.
When was the last time a guy like that was the best player in the NBA though.  

Look at Kobe, LeBron, MJ.  All of them physical marvels compared to the average man.  

I was more trying to say that coordination and body control are overlooked traits of athleticism.

Steph 1000% an elite athlete physically, those other guys are just bigger, stronger, more explosive in some cases. Different lengths of the spectrum.

Real difference between Steph and everybody else is the degree to which he mastered technical execution of the game's most valuable skills.

Last edited:
Well, in due time this may be up for discussion.
In the meantime, Cavs/Dubs isn't a thing

Last edited:
shootin a hot 31% from beyond the arc. with a hot 64% from the charity stripe. which for 'the king' is an embarrassment.

Maybe in stature..but hes anything but normal. Trainer said he has the goat central nervous system. Ultra elite aiming and accuracy. Ambidextrous. Superior strength. Strong core. Deadlift 400lbs..more than draymind and ezeli. Elite wrist joints.
glasses.gif

Last edited:

8)

View media item 2028737

This.

And they said dudes body control and aim is so goat if he wasnt hooping he'd be tearing up the PGA tour.

So crazy that a "normal dude" is dominating the NBA.  When i say normal i mean his body is not a physical marvel. not a crazy athletic 6-7"+ giant human.  Dude is same height and weight as I am out here dominating a league full of crazy athletes 
sick.gif

mean.gif

Nelson is all of this.

Last edited:
Congrats to the Golden State Warriors as they beat the Blazers in a thrilling Game 5, 125-121 to advance to the Western Conference Finals!
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) May 12, 2016
The Warriors should thank the Blazers because they prepared them for the next round with a hard fought series.
As the biggest NBA fan I'm excited to watch the Blazers backcourt of Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum for years to come!

Congrats to the Golden State Warriors as they beat the Blazers in a thrilling Game 5, 125-121 to advance to the Western Conference Finals!
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson)

May 12, 2016

The Warriors should thank the Blazers because they prepared them for the next round with a hard fought series.

May 12, 2016

As the biggest NBA fan I'm excited to watch the Blazers backcourt of Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum for years to come!

May 12, 2016

Ervin is so precious

Portland just impressed the hell outta me. Great team. Just need a veteran point to back up Lilliard, and for Aminu and Harkless to start hitting that corner 3 consistantly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom