Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is all of the fuss about, the dude went light on Sonya, it seemed almost like incidental contact. Couldn't have been me, or a majority of y'all in the box with her, contact would have been more than incidental, and deliberate, Dell would've wanted to throw hands.

This man Steph :smh:

He's lucky that shot fell, was a horrible attempt. Any of us mortals try that and we'd probably get kicked off the team after we brick it.

Steph curry is LUCKY a shot fell? That's what he does :lol: He's on that NZT. it's a miracle when he misses

Am I the only who looks at Klay's face and think "This dude seems sketchy.Like he's hiding a really DARK SECRET FROM EVERYONE!!!

BiGchV2CAAADKfd.jpg:large

Didnt even notice. Dude had his hands on her hips lol
Dell might be a ****old?

:rofl:

Funny how she took a glance over at Dell like 'hey...you're home early...'

What is all of the fuss about, the dude went light on Sonya, it seemed almost like incidental contact. Couldn't have been me, or a majority of y'all in the box with her, contact would have been more than incidental, and deliberate, Dell would've wanted to throw hands.
I already prefaced my comment that I'm an ***. I woulda incidentally elbowed duke in the thoat if he had his arm around my wife's waist and that only because he was in my skybox. Sonya was supposed to check that situation. She looked like she was having fun...

Last edited:
I already prefaced my comment that I'm an ***. I woulda incidentally elbowed duke in the thoat if he had his arm around my wife's waist and that only because he was in my skybox. Sonya was supposed to check that situation. She looked like she was having fun...
Then I'm an *** too. I don't know, nor do I care but Sonya, she does something to me in my loin-al region. Dell would have been lucky if it was just my arm around the waist.

Females are terrible!

These Os ain't Royal!

Booooo, females!

They are just THE WORST!

Amirite?

(I have contributed to the morning's conversation.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom