Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibaka is trash af to me. I dont understand how virtually nobody threw shade at him these past 3-5 years. Dude hasnt improved at all and one can probably argue that he regressed. How u gonna have all dem muscles but dont use dem b? Famb is built like an action figure with cat-like reflexes and 40+ vert but tries to play like brian scalabrine? C'mon man!!

Ibaka is trash af to me. I dont understand how virtually nobody threw shade at him these past 3-5 years. Dude hasnt improved at all and one can probably argue that he regressed. How u gonna have all dem muscles but dont use dem b? Famb is built like an action figure with cat-like reflexes and 40+ vert but tries to play like brian scalabrine? C'mon man!!
Go back to the Preseaon Thread, I think my last post in there was something like "Ibaka should come off the bench as a Hype/Spark man and that should be his unit with a semi-green light, and Kanter/Adams should be the FC"

Ibaka isn't as bad as we make him look, he just has no identity with the starting 5. 

They don't always need what he offers.

Last edited:
Go back to the Preseaon Thread, I think my last post in there was something like "Ibaka should come off the bench as a Hype/Spark man and that should be his unit with a semi-green light, and Kanter/Adams should be the FC"

Ibaka isn't as bad as we make him look, he just has no identity with the starting 5. 
They don't always need what he offers.

Still baffled as to what they saw in choosing him over Harden, for this team specifically.

Hate is an emotion mostly only females carry..
stupidest thing ive heard all day.  everyone hates ish. 

Easily one of the dumbest things I've ever read. And I've read a ton of dumb **** unfortunately.

you went back like 20 pages just to quote that though

i just started where I left off. I hooped and dvr'd the game, so i watched the game late. I like following along on here as i watch for the hot takes, since i typically do when I'm watching it in real time. I just click my last post button and read from there.

Danny Green will stink it up game 6. Book it
Dude went from a team dancer to a smug role player.

"Hopefully everyone is making shots" fam you just started making jumpers two games ago FOH
This is a given. I said it since the season started he spent the least amount of time in the gym than anyone. Even the ball handling regressed. Very annoying to watch.

Late to the Ibaka convo, but what exactly happened to him? Feels like he hasn't blocked shots in ages, and just on the eye test, he looks like Chris Bosh in his 1st Heat year. A less aggressive version.

My guess is he lied about his age and he's really 5-8 yrs older. So in his earlier part of his career, we saw him in his prime, now he's almost washed as Timmy D

My guess is he lied about his age and he's really 5-8 yrs older. So in his earlier part of his career, we saw him in his prime, now he's almost washed as Timmy D

Weebay.gif

At least he finessed Keri Hilson, he'll go to the HOF for that alone.

Random question: Why does Bob Ryan have beef with Mark Jackson?
He called him a fake because of his whole preaching and living a life with values, and then jackson went out and did the stuff with the strippers and ******.  I think where it really escalated with Bob is that he said something like that about mark jackson while both were working for espn, and espn didn't like the comments.  It ballooned up from there.

Spurs now 0-3 in this series on 1 day of rest.

Game 6 will also be on 1 day of rest.

Last edited:
ibaka would be the perfect roll man but for some reason he never goes to the basket, only shoots Js

son got the athleticism for it too

TP cost the Spurs this game Pop should have benched him for Manu to be honest. Also Duncan just looks old this series he can't make a layup or anything time to use boban for s couple minutes Pop got make some type of adjustments. I know he use Anderson to Spell Leonard this game, but he has to come up with something else.

Last edited:
TP cost the Spurs this game Pop should have benched him for Manu to be honest. Also Duncan just looks old this series he can't make a layup or anything time to use boban for s couple minutes Pop got make some type of adjustments. I know he use Anderson to Spell Leonard this game, but he has to come up with something else.
Spurs bench cost them the game to be honest.

They took 18 shots and only made 5. They put up 12pts. 11pts.

This means Kawhi/LMA is trying to double handedly outscore the Thunder. 

If Manu can't give you more than 3 off the bench....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom