Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, KD would be filthy on the Warriors. More I think about it, how HB chokes, and Ezeli doesn't show enough in games/limited minutes as to why we should pay him that much, we need to let them kick rocks and get KD up in there. Bogut does a great job, I'm sure we can pickup a backup center on the cheap for replacement.

Curry
KD
Klay
Bogut
Draymond

Ouch. Goodluck rest of NBA. Really hope this happens.

Not too sure if we could afford him though.

OKC taking this series in 6. They are way too focused

Last edited:
I remember when Ibaka first started shooting threes everybody was hype on him and how much he was improving his game....ever since then he regressed in everything else and only shoots threes :lol:

Spurs bench cost them the game to be honest.
They took 18 shots and only made 5. They put up 12pts. 11pts.

This means Kawhi/LMA is trying to double handedly outscore the Thunder. 
If Manu can't give you more than 3 off the bench....

The bench barely played no one on the bench played more then 20 minutes. I think Pop should take Patty mills out the rotation he's not making any 3's right now. Let Manu run point when TP is on the bench and give Kevin Martin a few minutes there's nothing to lose now.

Last edited:
I can't tell who's more washed, mamavich or Duncan. How you get out coached by Donovan and doc in back to back playoffs after being out coached by spo in 13 tho :rofl:.

And you can't point to injuries or being overmatched as a team either. This is a healthy squad that set a franchise record for wins. Bruh just aint got the sauce no mo

Spurs bench cost them the game to be honest.
They took 18 shots and only made 5. They put up 12pts. 11pts.

This means Kawhi/LMA is trying to double handedly outscore the Thunder. 
If Manu can't give you more than 3 off the bench....
The bench barely played no one on the bench played more then 20 minutes. I think Pop should take Patty mills out the rotation he's not making any 3's right now. Let Manu run point when TP is on the bench and give Kevin Martin a few minutes there's nothing to lose now.
That's all they are going to get though when you go 10 deep.

8 deep provides more minutes to be spread to those who can eat with them.

There's a reason most teams only roll 8 deep in the Playoffs.

If it's ever OKC bench >, goodnight.

Last edited:
This is a given. I said it since the season started he spent the least amount of time in the gym than anyone. Even the ball handling regressed. Very annoying to watch.

You keep saying this, and I keep saying I swear I saw this dude with his own segment on nbatv highlighting his summer workouts :lol:. He was never all that good in the first place. Just had a couple hot songs. A slightly better Gary Neal, shorter Matt boner

serge got too much pipe to be playing ball
he would thrive in another industry :nerd:

Story of my life |I

Spurs now 0-3 in this series on 1 day of rest.

Game 6 will also be on 1 day of rest.

Spurs too old, for real this time. Aint enough been gay in Texas to lube Timmy d's spare parts.

According to per 36 they'll be fine tho

Damn bruhs, I'm washed as hell. Fell asleep during th 4th. I just woke up disoriented and seent the Thunder won. This must be why they play the games.

That is why they ref the gms
Still dont understand blowing two consecutive calls in the last min lol

Last edited:
He regressed what improvements has he made to his game, Sam Presti is an idiot choosing him over Harden

I remember when akeem was practically begging to train with this dude in the offseason. Son was like nah..you aint finna swindle me. I already know I'm trash.

I'm convinced Duhwhite has pajamas with the footies on em

Dwight the type of dude to get butt injection

Donovan >>> Pop

Fixed

He regressed what improvements has he made to his game, Sam Presti is an idiot choosing him over Harden
I remember when akeem was practically begging to train with this dude in the offseason. Son was like nah..you aint finna swindle me. I already know I'm trash.

roll.gif

If only he was a Lakers/Yankees/Gators/Colts fan growing up.
K weirdo
K frontrunning clown with zero dignity.
Why do you hate him so much? 
laugh.gif
 That was mad unnecessary. Why do you hate so many people on here man. It's not that serious. I'm legitimately asking not trying to attack you. 

I probably disagree with him onmost things especially Laker things in the thread, but I can tell he's a diehard Laker fan. 

This is a given. I said it since the season started he spent the least amount of time in the gym than anyone. Even the ball handling regressed. Very annoying to watch.
You keep saying this, and I keep saying I swear I saw this dude with his own segment on nbatv highlighting his summer workouts
laugh.gif
. He was never all that good in the first place. Just had a couple hot songs. A slightly better Gary Neal, shorter Matt boner

serge got too much pipe to be playing ball
he would thrive in another industry
nerd.gif
Story of my life
tired.gif
Spurs now 0-3 in this series on 1 day of rest.

Game 6 will also be on 1 day of rest.
Spurs too old, for real this time. Aint enough been gay in Texas to lube 
Danny Green is seriously one of the best perimeter defenders in the league. You're trolling comparing him to Neal. 

His shot has been awful this entire season. Yes I saw that little 5 minute segment of his summer workout in September. You're really going to go with that though? It's just dumb things they post. 

He's been pretty good this series, especially defensively. His shot was off this season, but his defense never stopped being elite. 

Parker was doing his best bad day Dion Waiters impression down the stretch, taking some terrible shots. Not sure how he had a positive PER

Duncan and West beyond washed. They can't even get boards or buckets on Kantner, much less Adams or stop Westbrook from doing frontflips over their back while grabbing boards over them. I bet We$t ends up in Washington next yr to be Brooks' pet washed vet who plays too many minutes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom