Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they didn't down the stretch, but they did pretty much the whole game.

but the great defenders don't allow themselves to be screened.

Yeah, I was referring to the last 3 mins of the game.

I'm so used to seeing defenders getting screened, it's almost TOO impressive when I see someone going over the screen :lol:

I missed the initial conversation but Andre Eagle Dollar........... Oh my goodness. The lock up defense.

Yes Iggy played D but cmon man we all knew exactly what Russ and KD were goin to do .. shoot a bad jumper or try n draw a crazy foul

After 5 games back to back of guarding them and watching film all of us could have probably went out there and got at least 1 stop on either of them when they do iso

The basketball gods don't want lebron winning that ring
OKC  might sweep Cavs though.

I can't understand the OKC would get worked by Cleveland, posts.
 They didn't run a high screen for Westbrook when Iggy was on him though. OKC's offense completely STOPPED and made things way too EASY for Iggy to guard KD and Westbrook. It's like they gave up and was hoping KD would make tough shots to get them the win.
I think Donovan panicked a little bit when Roberson got his 4th foul early in the 3rd.

He made 0 good decisions after that

Good win for  GSW.

+1 for the Decent GSW fans.

To hell with the others

I'm about to knock out this Bloodline S2. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
That iso ball down the stretch made it too easy to Igg to stay in front of Westbrook or Durant since he knew they were gon force up some nonsense or cough it up eventually. Which is exactly what they did. When i saw them iso sets for Durant, i knew the game was over

Sometimes a guy throws out a record breaking 3 point performance on the road in a game 6.

And the other guys go 20-57.

It's called a common butt pucker or gag job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom