OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G5 has to have a great noncon to get in, and due to how it's scheduled requires a sorry team getting good really fast. Only way this changes is expansion

Darnold is really about to come back?

Its a bizarre decision to me. No upside to this move. It's true that he probably needs another year in school but if you're going to be a top 5 pick why not get paid and learn on the job in the NFL? Its not like he'd be going back to win a title at USC or anything.

I can't think of a player with a top-10 grade who was helped by coming back for another year.

Its a bizarre decision to me. No upside to this move. It's true that he probably needs another year in school but if you're going to be a top 5 pick why not get paid and learn on the job in the NFL? Its not like he'd be going back to win a title at USC or anything.

I can't think of a player with a top-10 grade who was helped by coming back for another year.
Brah he’s not coming back lol

Go Knights!

This is not college basketball where everyone gets a chance to prove they are the best. The whole notion of a college football national champ is based on biases and opinions. If one team goes undefeated playing a competitive schedule, which UCF did, you can’t knock them for claiming National Champs. This is what people did for more than 100 years before the playoff.

He's going to get some poor staff fired within 5 years

He needs a straight redshirt season. He needs to sit behind a veteran quarterback for an entire year before he sees any significant playing time. The raw talent is there but he's nowhere near nfl-ready.

The sad part is that he'sgoing to be drafted so highly that the organization of picks him will feel obligated to throw him out there. It might get ugly.

Florida the only state that has 4 universities with national championships in football :nthat:

Not serious lol

Btw, anyone here that UGA is getting/got Tyson Campbell, too (not sure if someone is taking out of their a**)? Bruh ...

download.php

Last edited:
Mannnnn auburn would’ve whooped yall *** in 04
lay off the narcotics. Lets not forget USC went to Auburn the year before and whooped them 23-0. So Auburn got better? Sure. But so did USC. Bush and Lendale were non factors in that 23-0 victory. Leinarts first start. HERSCHEL DENNIS had twice as many yards as that entire team.

And USC only got better, tremendously more, the next season.

Auburn. Please. With Jason Campbell! USC would have won by 20+ fool. You Georgia kids really are new to this. That "new money" smell.

Probably 5 years old when that game happened.

Florida the only state that has 4 universities with national championships in football :nthat:

Btw, anyone here that UGA is getting/got Tyson Campbell, too (not sure if someone is taking out of their a**)? Bruh ...
Checked the boards...Rusty CB him to us but we’ll see

lay off the narcotics. Lets not forget USC went to Auburn the year before and whooped them 23-0. So Auburn got better? Sure. But so did USC. Bush and Lendale were non factors in that 23-0 victory. Leinarts first start. HERSCHEL DENNIS had twice as many yards as that entire team.

And USC only got better, tremendously more, the next season.

Auburn. Please. With Jason Campbell! USC would have won by 20+ fool. You Georgia kids really are new to this. That "new money" smell.

Probably 5 years old when that game happened.

Sitcho *** dine...Pete carrol would’ve got the air monarchs beat off his *** along with the rest of USC!

Tyson Campbell aint the only 5* DB Kirby about to snag :wink:, this class gonna go down as the best class ever assembled per 247 rankings...until our 2019 class gets in.

Rusty Mansell says he's just guessing, but I'm not. Campbell's a done deal.

#DawgsDynasty

Back
Top Bottom