OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not sure if true ...
LOL sucks a lot we got turned down, but we just got a broke school to guarantee another $10MM to another coach. That's how you end up with Ed Orgeron Pt 2 after Ed gets fired.

Cash is so 2011.

I’m using LLC’s to buy homes and invest in businesses for croots & their families.

But on the other hand I do need some cash to pay these coaches to bring their players on campus
Give me a couple years and I'll be using that Ripple I loaded up on for $0.70 a couple weeks ago.

When Chris Petersen & Bronco Mendenhall left their previous jobs i think that was about as big of an admission there was. I think some of us was even saying before the playoff was even formed.

Petersen yea, but Bronco left BYU because of the insane expectations the fan base has for that program. Things got so bad there that his family was getting harassed about the program at church of all places.

They want the LaVell Edwards glory days back which is impossible with the current honor code, and the way game is played today schematically.

Boy is gonna be in a for a rude awakening when he finally gets lit up in college. Haha. Regardless, he truckin’ those poor kids lol.

Last edited:
MVP : You got something special planned for the Big game ?

Should I put some money on Bama (even with their linebacker injuries ) ?

DSt5dC2WkAIirP8.jpg

Circled back and money-whipped the **** outta him?

Brian Kelly's gotta be fuming after he went public a couple weeks ago that Elko wasn't going anywhere. :lol: :smh:

He was definitely on the list... He was the first guy A&M pursued before zeroing in on Aranda over the last couple of weeks.

Damn, I wonder if Jimbo was going to go after him at FSU too.

No, I don’t think so. The leader in that clubhouse always seemed to be Derrick Ansley. Though more and more it seems like he prob wasn’t gonna be here regardless so it’s all moot.

I think once JF got to TAMU it opened up a brand new list since he’d pretty much have the money to secure anyone he wanted & he needed someone who was already established & elite

Anyways Elko is a damn good DC, loved his defenses @ WF. They were very good esp given the talent level

Back
Top Bottom