Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Cue the DSJr. stans

2A513282-4DC5-40EB-9CF2-B7B4E91A4BBC.jpeg

I can't fron't, Knicks goofed big time with that pick....but the way y'all are rooting for Frankric Weiss is admirable.

I do want to see him flourish.

For y'alls sake :lol:

Who ever gonna watch this team on a consistent basis, you either:

A. Bored out of your damn mind
B. Not getting laid
C. Like to torture yourself

And I'm not even gonna say diehard....Cuz even diehards have a limit.

Can't be supporting a team if they don't respect the fans loyalty.

With that said, let's go Yankees! Have a good weekend everyone
Some lame non-Knicks fans think differently.

:rofl:

Son got some JR in him

Interview with Frank with a French journalist after last night....

Q : What did you think of your first NBA game and how did you live it ?

OKC is a great place to play bball. Fans make a lot of noise, very exciting to play here and see Westbrook from the other side of the floor, he's part of the players i want to challenge. I wasnt too nervous. I was ready to go and play and fight for my team. It was weird to come off the bench but it's ok. My work is to be ready to play so that's what I tried to do.

Q : What are your conclusions personnaly for this game ?

I learned a lot playing away from home, and i just want one thing : go back to the gym and work more. My knee is really good, i was really relieved by that. I am very happy about that. I felt well during the game, i just tried to be healthy for this injury to be behind me.

Q : What do you think about your team tonight ?

I think we have lots of turnover during the first half, I think we should have handled the ball better, and doing better offensively but we're going to be back at the gym to work on it, watch videos of the game to understand what we have to get better.

Q : Now the first game is behind, what's next for you ?

It's a little hard to start with a defeat, and start with a game like that individually. I think I could have bring way more. But i need to go back to the gym and work more to be ready for Saturday's game VS Detroit. I think it was just the first sensations, first game, maybe i was a little but nervous, i did have some airballs but they were good shots to take and i know im able to take and make these shots.

Q : What is it to play vs Westbrook ?

I was a little disappointed that he wasnt on the floor when i was, but i was focused on doing my job anyway, but it's true i wanted to play against him. We need to take him as a normal player, just like the other talented players in this league, and try to slow him down.

Q : At the end, was it a good experience ?

Yes, that's why NBA is wonderful, today we lose but we watch a video of the game, go to the gym and the day after we have an other game.

Back
Top Bottom