Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

I liked his last 3 games. I haven't written him off nor I have I started petitioning the hall for his induction...when he sucks ill say it the same as if he plays well. Just haven't had the chance to give kudos often...

What nags me about Frank is he can shokt but doesn't look for fit enough.

He made like 2 us and a 3 in like 5 possessions. He should've just went off but instead I think they kept force feeding KP.

never thought I’d say this about another man but if the Knicks drafted Ball I think I would only be able to listen to the games. It was hard for me to look at him for the whole game, he’s an eyesore.

Remember all those jokes at the beginning of the season about Frank being hurt all the time?

Well he's already played 1 more game than DSJr. and and top of that DSJr. is hurt with no timetable for a return

Someone tell Lebron how the should be Knick is doing too

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Remember all those jokes at the beginning of the season about Frank being hurt all the time?

Well he's already played 1 more game than DSJr. and and top of that DSJr. is hurt with no timetable for a return

Someone tell Lebron how the should be Knick is doing too

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Frank's injuries were freak things like someone stepping on his ankle

DSJr has a history of knee issues dating back to high school

Well frank showed a flash or 2 last night on the offensive end which was surprisingly smooth. That chuck from 35 feet was wild.

blasphemy for a lot of people here, but i'm so glad the knicks got rid of melo

it just wasn't all his fault, but he certainly didnt make things easier on the team while he was here

i'm bleh about the whole situation now. could he have done more? yes. was he exceptionally professional during all that Phil ****? yes. he was only one of the only star players that wanted to be here. STAT is a different story. however, i think your opinion would be slightly different if Kanter and McBuckets weren't playing as well. if both were bumming out, i guarantee that people in here would be complaining that we got nothing for Melo. i've watched a few OKC games, and its sad to say that he's looking washed. i mean hes 33/34, so its expected.

NBA doctors are magicians, G. Hayward already out of his walking boot after that injury.
I fell two months ago and hurt my risk and i still feel that lol

I mentioned the other day how Franks draft position effects the perception of him and that's not personal in terms of being directed at Frank. The Laker game focused on Frank and Ball as rookies because they were lottery picks. Kuzma has outplayed both all season and in that particular game but gets hardly any buzz possibly due to his late pick status. Could be just his game because I myself forgot he was a rookie a few times that game myself :lol:

I mentioned the other day how Franks draft position effects the perception of him and that's not personal in terms of being directed at Frank. The Laker game focused on Frank and Ball as rookies because they were lottery picks. Kuzma has outplayed both all season and in that particular game but gets hardly any buzz possibly due to his late pick status. Could be just his game because I myself forgot he was a rookie a few times that game myself :lol:
Whatchu mean?

From what I watch/listen to, people wont shut up about Kuzma :lol:

Kuzma is a stud with a Klay Thompson stroke, if Ben Simmons wasn't mini LeBron he'd be running away with the rookie of the year.

Kuzma is a stud with a Klay Thompson stroke, if Ben Simmons wasn't mini LeBron he'd be running away with the rookie of the year.

I think he might be third behind Donovan Mitchell? But yeah either way he's going to be a really valuable player.

Draft picks are more value than money now than before

I mean teams started protecting their own second round picks which it's insane

Whatchu mean?

From what I watch/listen to, people wont shut up about Kuzma :lol:
Referring to this thread I hadn't heard much talk about him. Lonzos lefty lay up had cheers in the Garden but Kuzma was the one who really shined. Kid looks like he's gonna be special but we shall see...

I think Clarkson steals some of Kuzma's shine since he's having such a great season shooting dude is instant offense off the bench.

RwSQOwo_d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom