Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

These fouls AD and Cousins are getting are ridiculous. Especially with whats happening on the other end

Kanter in comparison gets virtually no calls. It's crazy.

Good win though. I thought we had blew it when we went 8 behind.

Great win last night pelicans should be better than they are. I feel like if they were sent back to late 90's- early 0000's they would have been a problem.

KP has to be the Lil B fan. He watched WorldStar videos to see American culture. Lil B had a run of videos on there a few years back. :lol:

4FA62445-49D2-4C18-AC32-01C28C2C2D74.jpeg

Lance just wants to eat his dinner

Yup. We got a logjam of big men. We have a bunch of road games this month, an area we struggle in. We got a young big man in Willy just sitting. This month will probably determine whether we make an actual playoff push or focus on youth. And while this draft has lots of players who can contribute and there's always surprises you still want the best talent you can get.

Yup. We got a logjam of big men. We have a bunch of road games this month, an area we struggle in. We got a young big man in Willy just sitting. This month will probably determine whether we make an actual playoff push or focus on youth. And while this draft has lots of players who can contribute and there's always surprises you still want the best talent you can get.

Willy I trash though...

I’m not mad at KOQ opting out. I’m sure him and his agent know that his services are worth the measily 4mil he’s making.

Beas is sus, but it’s good to see that the guys have a bond.

Back
Top Bottom