Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

really hope we make a move for Mirotic or Clarkson
Would Enes for Clarkson and Randle work, it would add to the youth movement and make the team more up-tempo as well. I'm at work so I cant access the trade machine but just off memory I think the salaries should work. Obviously the Lakers would need Enes to want to opt out which him may not cause he isn't likely to get 18 mil.

Would Enes for Clarkson and Randle work, it would add to the youth movement and make the team more up-tempo as well. I'm at work so I cant access the trade machine but just off memory I think the salaries should work. Obviously the Lakers would need Enes to want to opt out which him may not cause he isn't likely to get 18 mil.
ehhh IDK man, Enes is having a hell of a season. I could see him getting some big cash from somewhere.

Journalism is dead.:lol::smh:

Berman been watching basketball too long to think that comparison was worth actually writing about. ****** just ran out of stories.:lol::smh:

LA won't go for it. Enes Kanter is essentially a young Brook Lopez. both slow and don't really play defense. I mean I'd like Clarkson and Randle, but I don't see it. Maybe trade Willy for Randle straight up.

LA won't go for it. Enes Kanter is essentially a young Brook Lopez. both slow and don't really play defense. I mean I'd like Clarkson and Randle, but I don't see it. Maybe trade Willy for Randle straight up.

It would be to get Clarkson dollars off the books not necessarily for Enes talent, but it is not likely to happen regardless.

I always thought the saltbae meme was from a Robert Downey Jr movie scene :lol: :rofl: 'ol Tony Stark lookin *** bwoy

Frank bout to get outplayed just like he has every single game this season.

AB0216EF-72F6-4AFA-8874-20C831C047C9.png

I know :lol: Been ghost for weeks while Frank been progressing.

Saw DSJr. mentioned and had to put the cape on.

It was almost like Frank played with a chip on his shoulder against Ball & the Lakers. He had something to prove.

Really excited for Sunday's game.

I've been posting in here.

Actually posted positively about Frank a few times recently but absolutely nothing has changed my opinion since the preseason.

Dude can't even crack 10 points and y'all calling it progress. Passing it off when he has centers isolated. Getting used on defense. Blowing leads when he comes in the game. Y'all are literally getting gassed off of 2 good plays a game, halfway through the season. I've been watching the games and the thread from the rafters. Y'alls silence on the kid speaks volumes lol

Meanwhile DS Jr is dropping triple doubles and jumping over Steph's head. It's not even a competition.

my thirst for anything good regarding Knicks basketball will not allow this Frank slander ....

I seriously don't know what dude is talking about though

To say Frank hasn't improved at all since the preseason just tells me he ain't watching the games :lol:

I said my opinion hasn't changed since the preseason, not that he hasn't improved since then. Reading is fundamental. And I've watched almost every single game this season, just like I have for the last 15 years.

But bust this....

"Frank Ntilikina is somebody that when we watch him right now....looks like he can be AT BEST a really good off the bench guy, that comes in plays defense...but right now I don't see a guy that's gonna be dynamic. So that's a concern. A major concern." - Alan Freakin Hahn (MSG employee and experienced sportscaster that watches all things Knicks related up close)

Hahn is saying almost word for word, on his most recent podcast, what I've been saying all along.

Said it's a league dominated by dynamic PG and KP desperately needs that backcourt help which Knicks have none off right now. He asked what other forward besides LeBron can carry their team in this league in the way we're expecting KP to.

Back
Top Bottom