Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

O'Quinn is incapable of making a quick decision

Edit: Dude even take 10 minutes at the FT line :lol:

yo Beasley must've been a real pain in the *** wherever he went cause dude's game is so smooth and on point to me.

18 - 3 differential in three point attempts, can't continue to get out shot from deep and expect to win.

KP is great but he will be be better as the Robin to someone's Batman. Pippen to Jordan.

He's better when someone else is the focal point on opposing defenses so he can create more freely.

He is a 7 footer after all. Even a unicorn his its limits.

KP is great but he will be be better as the Robin to someone's Batman. Pippen to Jordan.

He's better when someone else is the focal point on opposing defenses so he can create more freely.

He is a 7 footer after all. Even a unicorn his its limits.

I think he's capable of being a #1 option.

It just sucks seeing him work so hard for his shots for no reason. He can shoot from
anywhere on the floor but we insist on having him post up on the block. Even if he has a mismatch, it's tiring banging down low all game.

No off ball screens. No backdoor layups. No lobs. No pick & pop. Just inefficent mid range jumpers.

THJ is our true savior. When he comes back, if we still suck, I need a full on tank for the rest of the season.

I think he's capable of being a #1 option.

It just sucks seeing him work so hard for his shots for no reason. He can shoot from
anywhere on the floor but we insist on having him post up on the block. Even if he has a mismatch, it's tiring banging down low all game.

No off ball screens. No backdoor layups. No lobs. No pick & pop. Just inefficent mid range jumpers.

100% agree.

Back
Top Bottom