Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

You'll never convince me Lance ain't entertaining as f. Imagine him at the Garden. Those 5 minutes every game he strings together some jaw-dropping plays. **** would be fire

Meh...overachieve, underachieve...this team wont do sh..

upload_2018-8-11_10-33-47.jpeg

We were 10x worse last year and weren't even a bottom 5 team. Add to the fact that Horny single handly lost us 5-10 games. We have legitimate NBA players and contributors on this year's roster that the chances of us landing a top 10 pick will be highly unlikely.

The year before that when washed Melo was surrounded by D leaguers (only 5/20 of that team's roster is still in the NBA) we landed a top 5 pick.

We had the second worse record in the league once KP was out. I even think we'll be bad if KP comes back because he would be on limited minutes and dealing with rust.

Add that to a season where they begin with more road games and I don't see this team winning more than 20-25 which should be good for bottom 5

Team playing the majority of the first half of the season on the road. They’re gonna be 12-33 by all star break

As well as KP being out till 2019...who's going to be scoring consistently? Burke? Hardaway jr?

Feels like an eternity when the team made the playoffs.

Kyrie is more realistic since he’s from the tri state and can play close to home. KD coming here is like LeBron in 2010. It’s not going to happen. He didn’t even want to stay in OKC where they had a good team. He’s going to leave the best team in basketball for the Knicks yeah right. I doubt that

After he gets his 3rd ring and 3rd finals MVP this year he'll come to NY to win one and cement his status as GOAT

Font sucks but did they make the font bigger? Looks much better or is it because he’s popping it out like that.

Back
Top Bottom