Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well deserved. This dude is ATG material. His talent is probably second to none, but his willingness to fight anyone is refreshing.

He’s got arguably the best resume in boxing history through the first 11 fights of a career.

Funny how Gervonta/TMT wants none of it. I guess on to 135 and see if Mikey wants the biz. There isn’t anyone at 130 that has a prayer of beating Loma.
Damn I like Loma but you sound like a Stan.

Crawford made Indongo look weak.

Indongo was an undefeated champion going into their fight.

I don’t know why I thought the Walters fight was January, my mistake. That certainly makes the case for Crawford more plausible. I do believe the win over undefeated double gold (even while ascending weight classes) Rigo is more impressive than becoming undisputed against a weak champ like Indongo. Fair enough though, they were clearly the two best in boxing.

It could have been GGG, but he was content going the distance with Jacobs and then let himself get robbed against Canelo by letting him stick around for the GBP judges. Some classic GGG bodywork would have gotten Canelo out of there, even if he needed to eat some counters along the way.

I don’t think Gennady has ever been content going the distance with anyone.

But great opponents will do that sometimes :lol:

Damn I like Loma but you sound like a Stan.

Care to refute anything? Who today is more talented than him?

His amateur career is the GOAT.

Two weight class champion and stopped 3 high-profile undefeated champs (or future champ) in his first 11 bouts. Find another resume that compares.

The Salido “loss” means absolutely nothing. Wasn’t even close to making weight, constant fouling that the ref should have handled, and yet he still won the fight. Learned from that experience.

The only question is whether he could beat Floyd at SFW, who is prob the best ever at 130.

If you can’t understand greatness, fall back.

Care to refute anything? Who today is more talented than him?

His amateur career is the GOAT.

Two weight class champion and stopped 3 high-profile undefeated champs (or future champ) in his first 11 bouts. Find another resume that compares.

The Salido “loss” means absolutely nothing. Wasn’t even close to making weight, constant fouling that the ref should have handled, and yet he still won the fight. Learned from that experience.

The only question is whether he could beat Floyd at SFW, who is prob the best ever at 130.

If you can’t understand greatness, fall back.
An amateur career is just that an amateur career....

Back
Top Bottom