OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shout out to @ScarsOrScabs @ddot7 wherever he is
smokin.gif
What'd I miss?

what did this dude say when asked about kids getting paid again?

NBC Sports@NBCSports 10m10 minutes ago

Dabo Swinney, @ClemsonFB staff reportedly earned nearly $3 million in bonuses in run to national title. http://tw.nbcsports.com/4lR0 pic.twitter.com/6UOSULOwOu

C3NGxZOUEAAEos7.jpg

Just disgusting man. But I guess dude found some lost MLK manuscripts were MLK would agree with Dumbo's definition of entitlement. Trump's press secretary said Trump met with MLK. I laughed not because his press secretary confused MLK 3 with his dad but because Dumbo would actually say he met MLK.

I respect his honesty

Of course you do. :lol:

The weed "issue" just needs to go away...ASAP. Such a waste of time and publication in the grand scheme/long run. This will all be silly to look back on in 10 years from now or so. The problem is, it can have a major negative impact on individuals...That can't be reversed in the future.

Last edited:
3*LB Nic Smith and 4* CB Brad Stewart to UF.

That story about offering $ to a kid was made up by some miami fan on a message board.

Rumor is Jeff Stoutland will leave Philadelphia Eagles after Feb 7th to be oline coach at UF. Former Miami and Bama oline coach. We will see.

3*LB Nic Smith and 4* CB Brad Stewart to UF.

That story about offering $ to a kid was made up by some miami fan on a message board.

Rumor is Jeff Stoutland will leave Philadelphia Eagles after Feb 7th to be oline coach at UF. Former Miami and Bama oline coach. We will see.
I want an apology @dreClark  and all you suckas talking bad about the Gatorshow. Expeditiously por favor.

I just checked the rankings , still not too high on Mac

Eh, look at how Zook and Muschamp recruited, you got to coach em up also. Mac has had better results with sub par recruiting. Ill be worried if one of the RS freshman qbs doesnt play and we have less than a top 10 class next year.

All the skill guys on offense that contribute are Mac recruits. Callaway, Cleveland, Swain and Hammond pretty good depth at WR. Just need decent qb play.

Back
Top Bottom