Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

That's the only game I don't see tickets for right now.

And what goes through people's minds when they say "I don't want one of the best players in the league on my team"? I wouldn't waste time campaigning for him, but if he said he's coming in free agency, why not.

Hmm...I noticed that when I checked on Stubhub and SeatGeek. Weird...

It's pretty clear by now Brickley has Frank working on footwork & fundamentals.

Looks like he's already put on some weight

IMG_20170825_152058.jpg
The Knicks definitely going in a different direction this season. Not even 'Hoodie Melo' made it to the promos :lol:

Sorry y'all, I'm just not a woe is me the sky is always falling Knicks fan. Not my style :lol:

I see the fact that we have some talent on the team and it's not a roster full of trash. The video is only interesting because Melo and THJR were playing together and THJR moves like a completely different player on the court than when he was here years ago. Also intrigued because Hornacek has been reported to be in attendance watching Melo play during these offseason runs. There is no point in the head coach coming to watch if the Knicks are hell bent on trading him immediately. I personally believe Scott Perry doesn't want to miss out on Melo for the 2nd time in his career. And for the first time since before Phil, the Knicks have retooled with young, athletic players instead of "triangle fits."

So y'all can run the tank/trade parade, and I'ma keep rooting for the team that we currently have until that changes.

Last edited:
Sorry y'all, I'm just not a woe is me the sky is always falling Knicks fan. Not my style :lol:

I see the fact that we have some talent on the team and it's not a roster full of trash. The video is only interesting because Melo and THJR were playing together and THJR moves like a completely different player on the court than when he was here years ago. Also intrigued because Hornacek has been reported to be in attendance watching Melo play during these offseason runs. There is no point in the head coach coming to watch if the Knicks are hell bent on trading him immediately. I personally believe Scott Perry doesn't want to miss out on Melo for the 2nd time in his career. And for the first time since before Phil, the Knicks have retooled with young, athletic players instead of "triangle fits."

So y'all can run the tank/trade parade, and I'ma keep rooting for the team that we currently have until that changes.

Well said!!

Cavs midas swell void the trade and send Kyrie here for the savior Sessions and draft pick(s).

NT
Kyrie
Melo
KP
Willy

See what that lineup can do. If it ain't looking pretty by mid-season, recoup a pick by trading Melo.

Of course, absolutely none of this is going to happen.

I'm also irritated that Spree and LJ aren't on the Knicks team for 2K. I'll never forget that run to the finals in 99. Spree wen off in game 5...he almost pulled that out against MVP TD by himself.

New clip
Future backcourt baby! Big as hell, athletic, can shoot, and play D? Potential...

Don't get me wrong, I love them both as Knicks...but LJ was a monster when he was on the hornets...by the time he came to NY, he had a bad back..still a good player but not the dunking grandmama beast

You know LJ wasn't the same player when he would camp out in the perimeter. But still props for the 4 point play

Back
Top Bottom