Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

C8MiZQjU0AMufKG.jpg:large

KP should run this whole organization. let him be president, gm, head coach and star player.

I did this list completely wrong :lol:

I was trying to do the best knick since 2000, i notice it said worst as i got to the finals

View media item 2385899

This is ******* embarrassing for our franchise. We have to be the only team you can do this for that fans can't tell apart our best and worst players. Unprecedented levels of trash.

Last edited:
"To be honest with you, I'm gonna have to go at my old coach, Phil Jackson," said Scottie Pippen, who played under Jackson with the Bulls, won six NBA championships and made seven All-Star teams.

"I just think he hasn't put the right pieces on the floor. I give a lot of credit to Carmelo [Anthony], who has been very professional in getting through this 82-game season, and now he's being benched to some degree, they've taken a lot of his minutes away."

"But this team really just hasn't had it," Pippen added. "They haven't had it since Phil Jackson landed there."

Jackson was hired as Knicks president in March 2014. The Knciks yet to reach the playoffs during Jackson's time in New York, finishing an East-worst 17-65 in his first season and 32-50 the next. The Knicks are 28-47 this season with seven games left.

"There has not been any upside to think that the New York Knicks were gonna be a contender, and I just feel bad for Carmelo having to go through this and having to deal with it, but he got a great contract, so ..." Pippen said laughter from his panelists, adding, "I'm sure the fans will love to see Carmelo in New York and Phil out."

Asked if Jackson should be pushed out his job, Pippen replied, "Yes."

Last edited:
Just looking forward to who we draft. Rarely do we have legitimately good young pieces to build around. Hopefully we can strike gold again and have 2 key pieces moving forward (3 if you include Willy).

Last edited:
Word holla at me when we stop being trash. I've partaken in this thread for more minutes this season than I have spent actually watching games. **** this team.

Won't be the last time you hear me say this but I'm glad I became a soccer fan, makes it a million times easier to not watch.

Last edited:
we're gonna be trash next year for sure

should be tanking right outta the gate tbh

if we actually commit to a youth movement of sorts ill be into it

KP / 2017 Pick / 2018 Pick 

im with it 

Last edited:
The top of the draft next year has some players.

Doncic, Porter Jr., Bamba, Ayton, Duval :smokin

Nah u already know they'll show a little improvement cause management will actually try to win again and than everyone will say Melo was the problem

we're gonna be trash next year for sure
should be tanking right outta the gate tbh
if we actually commit to a youth movement of sorts ill be into it
KP / 2017 Pick / 2018 Pick 
im with it 

Breh da fudge.

Not coming at you of course....

But to see this actually typed out..

*Kobe voice* "I JUST did that... I JUST DID that...."

How many more years. Like we damn near in 2020 and it's so much of the same ideologies from early- mid 2000s
Just to see "2018 pick"
2 more years of being trash just to get a pick.

That might not even translate into the pros.

How many more years we gotta keep this up.
Like people have had kids and grand kids since the last time we made the finals... Sheesh

All y'all saying you don't care will be back as soon as we get a top 3 pick 

Y'all forgot how this works already? Let me remind you courtesy of @d3simet

View media item 2386533

Dolan is still gonna own the team and Phil will still be GM and we'll still be a laughingstock. I'm not running home after a long day of work just in time to watch the Knicks lose at the buzzer to equally trash teams

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom