Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I've probably seen less than 40 games this season.

The number gets lower every season.

I'll be back next season to watch the development of the young guys, but this season, last season and the year prior game time has been nap time.

As long as Lebron and the cavs roster, or the Warriors roster are intact, Knick will never win a ring. It's that simple.

If y'all aiming for a ring y'all whole life gotta get readjusted. I just don't wanna be the laughing stock of the league anymore & play hard.

maybe this was phils plan all along....be completely trash. that's it, no wild therorys. he just wanted to be trash.

the more and more i think about it, the more i think the blame is SOLELY on Dolan. he hired Phil...Phil ain't doing ****. Dolan gets paid regardless, bc people will still come to games. if he REALLY cared about basketball, then he would fire Phil. instead, he's working on his music. it's not Phil's fault he's trash, its Dolan's fault for letting Phil be trash. it's not Melo's fault for taking a near max deal. he's doing what he can with what he has. it's not Horny's fault for having to push the triangle. a new OWNER will solve all of our problems.

Seems like only yesterday we were 24 games in and the 4 seed in the east 
laugh.gif

We've sucked for so long i'd rather tank for a few years and get some great players through the draft. Look at Golden State they were the laughing stock of the league for 2 decades if not more now look at them because they built through the draft. Now based on our luck it might not happen but rather take a chance than a 1st round exit.

GSW did well drafting players not through tanking. The leader of that team was drafted late in the second round and the number 3 player wasn't a lottery pick.

Last edited:
GSW did well drafting players not through tanking. The leader of that team was drafted late in the second round and the number 3 player wasn't a lottery pick.

West did a great job. Last I heard Phil isn't even scouting college kids hard.

We've sucked for so long i'd rather tank for a few years and get some great players through the draft. Look at Golden State they were laughing stock of the league for 2 decades if not more now look at them because they built through the draft. Now based on our luck it might not happen but rather take a chance than a 1st round exit.

You want us to tank for 20 years ?!?!

Back
Top Bottom