Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I can not stand this team. The team can not do anything right. Same thing happened last year. We are tanking and dudes want to start winning meaningless games.

its not like we had a draft pick last year.... unless we can get a top 3 pick im not mad we are winning games because draft picks arent guaranteed look at the 2014 season.... i watch the games still to hope we get that rare win... i dont watch to hope we lose thats nonsense even if its a good pick... but at the same time if we lose i do embrace it cuz of the lottery :lol:

Would love to make a run at James Johnson this summer

How old is Johnson ?

We need a dog off the bench like him tho.

He isn't lying tho

Da new

la-clippers-reggie-evans-grabbing-rebound-wire-8ea4e214398590e5.jpg

Looking at the schedule, we wont win a game for the rest of the season.

Better rest Sasha for that Philly game.

Last edited:
why do the knicks do ANYTHING that they do is the better question. front office decision making is like bizarro world or the twilight zone

Melo, Rose, Pookie out again. A loss puts is .5 game out of 5th.

**** the Knicks tho, Yankees byke :pimp: :pimp:

Rose out for the season with torn meniscus

Damn man that's kind of sad, would have been good for him to fleece a medium length contract from some dumb team. He's probably going to have to look at a shorter length and pay cut now.

Rose out for the season with torn meniscus

Damn man that's kind of sad, would have been good for him to fleece a medium length contract from some dumb team. He's probably going to have to look at a shorter length and pay cut now.
2 year 10 mil. Second year being a team option

Not for us tho. I'm saying in general
He'll go to the spurs tho. For the vet min.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom