Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

damn that sucks

biggest thing for d.rose was to stay healthy for the season

to get hurt right at the end is sad 

Done 
tired.gif

With the Knicks or not, I wanted him to resurrect his career. Sucks. Stuff like this can send a man into depression he can't get a break.

After having multiple knee injuries myself, I can NEVER celebrate an athlete's injury. He needs to hang it up like Brandon Roy. After this many injuries, you have to start being concerned with your life after basketball. You don't wanna start having issues just walking when you're 40.

After having multiple knee injuries myself, I can NEVER celebrate an athlete's injury. He needs to hang it up like Brandon Roy. After this many injuries, you have to start being concerned with your life after basketball. You don't wanna start having issues just walking when you're 40.
Not saying you're one of those people but this is EXACTLY what Rose was saying a year or 2 ago and everyone was coming at his throat about it 
mean.gif

I feel for the dude, man

I don't think that Rose should retire. Remember though, I am a Stoudemire fan though. I think he can recover, but he wont be the same player as far as explosiveness, but that train left the station a while back though, but he can work on other facets of his game and still be effective. I know it has to suck though, but I think he will be fine, but this injury pretty much relegates him to a role player status, but role players contribute and get rings too, and if people are happy he's hurt to prove a point or for "e-fame" then they suck. 

Back
Top Bottom