Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

With one more Magic loss, we'll be mathematically eliminated from possibly having sole possession of the 4 seed 
mean.gif

i know it's a long shot but it is a lottery, with that being said send robert randolph for good luck.

Let's say we landed the 5th/6th pick and Celtics had the first or second.

Do you think they'll be any chance Celtics agree to trade 1st or second + Crowder
For our potential 5th or 6th and Melo ?

^^ That type of conversation has to happen at some point.

Us moving down to the 4th was a blessing in disguise though

Last edited:
I think y'all forgot that the players don't give a damn who and where the team drafts...

Last edited:
I EFFING TOLD YALL THIS TEAM(FRANCHISE) IS JUST A GODDAMN MESS.

CANT EVEN LOSE CORRECTLY. GONNA RATTLE OFF WINS FOR NO DAMN REASON.

WE SAY WE GON SIT STARTERS, THEN PLAY THEM 30+

I seriously am disgusted at this franchise. If KP leaves, this team can go to hell. Lost me as a fan. Just the biggest collection of idiots the basketball world has seen. Cannot get their heads out of their own *****.

We need to organize a march or something. Theres no way this can keep going on year after year after year.

I think y'all forgot that the players don't give a damn who and where the team drafts...

That's why you have a front office and coaching staff.

Every other bad team is making it a point to do everything in their power to tank, we're still talking that "you can't make players lose games.".....YES YOU CAN.

Melo shouldn't have even been playing. Start Baker, Sasha, Kuz, N'Dour and Plumlee or something. You have to lose these games.

This is the second time we've done this.

Total incompetence.

i just stopped caring about this team. i don't check the box scores. i don't care where we fall in the draft order or how big or small our chances are for moving up. i don't even know we have a game unless i see a post on IG. nothing excites me about this team anymore. yes, i am still a fan. when people ask who my team is, i say "the Knicks and yes i know we suck'. i only post in here bc i like most of you guys. other than that, this team is in a coma until we make REAL improvements.

i just stopped caring about this team. i don't check the box scores. i don't care where we fall in the draft order or how big or small our chances are for moving up. i don't even know we have a game unless i see a post on IG. nothing excites me about this team anymore. yes, i am still a fan. when people ask who my team is, i say "the Knicks and yes i know we suck'. i only post in here bc i like most of you guys. other than that, this team is in a coma until we make REAL improvements.

All of this.

Obviously it's going to be a while before we're ever good again, but knowing that we have high draft picks and are hopefully trending towards a real rebuild is something to look forward to. Just gotta strike gold on one of these picks.

Back
Top Bottom