Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Still not a bad spot to be in. Dennis Smith may be available at 7.
We still have to win the 7th pick tho. We could move up in the draft if we weren't the Knicks but it'll be hard enough holding onto the seventh pick. I actually expect us to move down in the draft :frown:

Last edited:
Lost our best worst-record spot to Wolves in 2015 and lost the tiebreaker to Wolves in 2017

I feel as though besides two years ago, were always drafting in the 7th spot :lol:

I feel bad for Melo. Poor guy is getting it from every which way.

Could give two ***** about the Wolves, I'm a Knicks fan. Curry was selected one pick above us and I could see a situation where a superstar is selected one pick ahead of us again.

I get that. We didn't even have a chance to take him tho. Minny passed on him twice.

I can't see the Wolves taking a PG after they just spent a top 5 pick on one last summer so Fox or Smith will be there for us. Worst case scenario we take Ntilikina, which is a pretty damn good worst case scenario.

Last edited:
Eff the TWolves! So the Knicks should get a pass because the Wolves effed up twice? :lol: What exactly does Frank do well, he seems very mediocre. He's a Euro tho so we will probably take him :frown:

Last edited:
Maybe if the Celtics get swept in the 1st round we can convince them they need someone like Melo to put them over the top 
nerd.gif

In exchange for the #1 pick 
laugh.gif

Eff the TWolves! So the Knicks should get a pass because the Wolves effed up twice?
laugh.gif
What exactly does Frank do well, he seems very mediocre. He's a Euro tho so we will probably take him
frown.gif
Better question is what doesnt Frank do well? Guy has all the tools in the world, a vast skillset on both offense and defense, and he is the youngest player in the draft at 18. Dude is the Porzingis of this draft class. Id bet you havent watched a lot of his film or read scouting reports on him if you think he looks mediocre, or you just prefer the Knicks to take an American but dont want to say that outright like all the people who thought it was foolish to think Porzingis was a better prospect than Jahil Okafor in 2015.

Luckily there isnt a PG in this draft I feel the way I felt about Okafor back then about, where I just wanted no part of him on the Knicks. I would be very happy with anyone of the top 6 PGs (including Monk), as long as we dont **** it up and finally solve this team's decades long PG crisis.

I am so over these Felton/Calderon/Derrick Rose stop gap PG solutions. I dont get how people are now starting to get excited about potentially signing Jrue Holliday thinking its going to be any different. All these guys do is make a ton of money to play just mediocre enough to keep us out of getting a great draft pick. This is the draft where no matter what happens we need to draft our franchise PG so we can build around him and KP. 

All I'm saying is dont sleep on the Frenchie though. IMO he may have more upside than any of the others excluding Fultz.

Last edited:
Dog this thread is so damn depressing :lol:

All these former Knicks in the postseason :smh:

Shows incompetency at the highest level

Back
Top Bottom