Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Their son goes to school in NY and Carmelo and Lala are both living in NY.

Last edited:
Man sometimes you gotta do what you gotta to leave a toxic situation. Ultimately not good for his mental health and how he deals with his real life situations.

Yall need to stop all this ****.

One thing that's not happening is a buyout from Phil.

This negativity talk is ridiculous bull ****.

Melo wanted to be in N.Y. He knew what he was in store for. This should be nothing to him. Bully ball the new stripper baby momma, Lala, and Phil all in one move.

Brush this **** off Melo. Light work.

Last edited:

Melo wanted to be in N.Y. He knew what he was in store for. This should be nothing to him. Bully ball the new stripper baby momma, Lake,and Phil all in one move.

I like this post

Melo wanted to be in N.Y. He knew what he was in store for. This should be nothing to him. Bully ball the new stripper baby momma, Lake,and Phil all in one move.

Would not be surprised if Melo stays and Phil resigns.

Dolan can't wait to come back into the frame when Phil's gone to say "See what happened when I stopped being involved? Do you want that again?" 

This whole Dolan signing Phil thing has just been a giant ploy for him to stick it to the fans *****in' about his management 

**** him

Last edited:
What's stopping Melo from calling Phil out in the media like he does him ? I would've been aired that peyote smoking washed knee capped **** boy out a long time ago

Melo probably been taking out all his anger on La La at home. No way can a man bottle up this amount of disrespect.

Yo if fisher pops up with LaLa I'm done.
In what reality does this happen? 
laugh.gif

Also would be a downgrade form his current chick

Back
Top Bottom